• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Yang : I am a political refugee

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
IMG-7304.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sins of the father shall be visited on his children to the third and fourth generations. He can afford to fuck off but what about the average joe on the street? Even as a refugee he cares only for himself. Once a lee forever a lee

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he think is a bogus investigation, he should not run away like a coward.
He should return to sg and prepare for a true revolt. Lee vs Lee
However if he chose to run away, he should just zip and live in seclusion.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Andrea Goh (Ms) Senior Director, Media Division Ministry of Digital Development and Information

1. I refer to your email titled “Media enquiry – Guardian request for comment on Lee Hsien Yang” and your intention to publish a story on Mr Lee Hsien Yang being granted political asylum in the UK.

2. We will be releasing your email as well as our response below to media at 1pm local time (in one hour) Tuesday, 22 October 2024.

3. Your proposition that Mr Lee Hsien Yang and his family are victims of “baseless” and “unfounded” persecution is itself without basis.

https://onecms-res.cloudinary.com/r...24-10/reply_to_the_guardian_-_22_oct_2024.pdf

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should only apply the harassment asylum if we happen to meet ganshiokbin in jurong east and picture being taken and posted here.
For now don't need protection.
KNN, I received a real threat - that she will gangrape me in my next life. To which party should I apply for asylum ? Or is it better to commit her to an asylum instead?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, I received a real threat - that she will gangrape me in my next life. To which party should I apply for asylum ? Or is it better to commit her to an asylum instead?
Wah. Serious? She always complain about terrorist everywhere and she herself want to be a terrorist.
I think she really too keen to suck your cock.
She never gave me this kind of threat.
I would have tried to find her in Mayfair and cut off her nipple if she dare to give me this kind of threats.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah. Serious? She always complain about terrorist everywhere and she herself want to be a terrorist.
I think she really too keen to suck your cock.
She never gave me this kind of threat.
I would have tried to find her in Mayfair and cut off her nipple if she dare to give me this kind of threats.
images

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ARAB NEWS

Son of founder of modern Singapore says he is now a political refugee​

Reuters
22 October 2024

main
Lee Hsien Yang, the youngest son of the founder of modern Singapore Lee Kuan Yew, and his sister Lee Wei Ling, who died on Oct. 9, have been at odds with their brother Lee Hsieng Loong. (AFP file photo)
  • Singapore’s government says the persecution claim was baseless and unfounded
  • Lee Hsien Yang said he had sought asylum protection in 2022, citing government persecution
Lee Hsien Yang, the youngest son of the founder of modern Singapore Lee Kuan Yew, said on Tuesday he is now a political refugee from Singapore under the UN Refugee Convention.
In a Facebook post, Lee, the estranged brother of former premier Lee Hsien Loong, said Britain has determined he faces “a well-founded risk of persecution, and cannot safely return to Singapore.”
“I sought asylum protection as a last resort. I remain a Singapore citizen and hope that some day it will become safe to return home,” he said.
Singapore’s government said the persecution claim was baseless and unfounded, ChannelNewsAsia reported, citing a response it said was provided to the Guardian newspaper.
Britain’s high commission in Singapore did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Lee Hsien Yang and his sister Lee Wei Ling, who died on Oct. 9, have been at odds with their brother Lee Hsieng Loong, who was premier from 2004 until May this year, over what to do with their father’s home after his death in 2015, in a public spat that saw the siblings estranged.
Lee Hsien Yang said he had sought asylum protection in 2022, citing government persecution against him and his family, and that he was unable to return for his sister’s funeral as a result.
He had said last week that he would apply to demolish Lee Kuan Yew’s home in line with his father’s wishes.
The government said in response it would consider issues related to the property in due course.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He got tons of money
Even as political refugee he’s so much better than majority of those who are stuck here.
He applied for that refugee status just to cho Cho his brother. He can migrate to most countries they will welcome him with open arms