• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Yang and wife 'flee to return to Singapore', say police

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so sad man
And so evil from the other side

"I am organising the funeral remotely with the help of my son Huanwu in accordance with Ling's wishes," he told CNA.

Lee and his wife are currently living in the United Kingdom.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0F8D75BC-6506-4846-8C68-1EE9687EFC03.jpeg

Please don't fall for it. I'm sure Lee Wei Ling's spirit also wants you to stay away from this island. :wink:

However, expect the propaganda media to demonize you if you don't come back. This is the kind of country we live in. This is the kind of trash running the show. :cool:

joemartini

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a trap lah.....LHY knows it too. of course LHY will not come back.. then LHL will say....
"see, the police already said he is free to come back, but he himself refuses to come back...nothing I can do. "

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a trap lah.....LHY knows it too. of course LHY will not come back.. then LHL will say....
"see, the police already said he is free to come back, but he himself refuses to come back...nothing I can do. "

Even if the police says they're free to leave after that, don't believe those fuckers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only time when it might be okay to come back is when a public pardon and declaration of amnesty is declared, written and legally binding, not spoken.

The police should not be making statements about this. In fact, doing this already exposes their dishonorable intentions. :cool:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only time when it might be okay to come back is when a public pardon and declaration of amnesty is declared, written and legally binding, not spoken.

The police should not be making statements about this. In fact, doing this already exposes their dishonorable intentions. :cool:
What if after pardon etc. he leeturn and he is then alleested on new charges.
Then how?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if after pardon etc. he leeturn and he is then alleested on new charges.
Then how?

That's why the word 'might' is included. Basically, you need regime change, not these bunch of PAP cockroaches in charge and business as usual.

Many political fugitives have escaped China too. They also take extra precautions overseas because the CCP regime can send assassins after them. :cool:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don’t feel pity for LHY. Don’t come back and don’t waste tax payer money on the stupid lawsuit within your family.