• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Bee Wah shoos reporters away, refuse to comment further on the furore!~

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liu Guodong claimed STTA has arranged to meet him this afternoon. STTA Honorary Secretary Soon Min Sin confirmed that he will be meeting Liu over a cup of coffee to clear up the misunderstanding.

Liu retorted that it is impossible to expect the matter to be resolved behind closed doors over a chit chat session. He demanded that STTA published a clarification in the papers stating that “Liu Guodong does not have any problems with his professionalism and integrity”.

“Lee Bee Wah is defaming me if she is unable to produce any evidence! I wish she will substantiate her allegations as soon as possible. I have not let Singapore down in anyway during my stint here”, said Liu angrily.

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9355

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well done.. Sinkies need an FT to teach them how to deal with the PAP.. AS usual , sinkies needs a manual to follow for this kind of thing.

Better get someone to record the steps and the SOP of such actions by Liu and then rehearse it for 10,000 times before action.

When the govt raise GST again, sinkies will know what to do.

And if the SOP is not going well with any change situation, then have to wait for another FT to appear to do it again and then record down another set of SOP , so sinkies will know how to FOLLOW.

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically, the woman is a rough and tumble person. She is educated (engineer by profession) but not cultured.

She lacks the necessary skill to put across her points in a refined and convincing manner.

We could still remember vividly her raucous outburst in Beijing last Aug.

Later she announced that she regretted speaking to ST reporter Peh Shing Hui.

She is so frightened of reporters and now has to shoo them away.

We are well aware that the fracas at last year's Beijing Olympics was primarily between her and Liu Guodong.

And now, she is hiding behind the so-called STTA / selection committee.

At least one foolish fellow even suggested in Lian He Wan Bao that it was a committee's decision not to nominate Liu for the Coach of the Year and not a single person's decision and questioned why is Liu only going after Lee Bee Wah to seek clarification.

We must segregate the Lee Bee Wah and STTA. STTA would not have behaved in the manner it did if it is not under Lee Bee Wah.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
so its LBW still refusing to answer her phone calls? or is she still missing in action and totally uncontactable?

anyone has her HP no.? anyone working in Singtel, Starhub or M1?

perhaps Wong Kan Seng can redeem himself and ISD by deploying his Gurkhas, SOC personnel and SAF guardsmen to look for her, before she comes up with some improved flotation device and swims back to JB?

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
why LHL so quiet on this? he is effectively like LBW's section leader isn't it, since he heads AMK GRC and this bitch is under his team.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why LHL so quiet on this? he is effectively like LBW's section leader isn't it, since he heads AMK GRC and this bitch is under his team.
dun worry ... later he wil appear n say ...

wat 2 do? ... itz oredi happened ... letz mov on ...

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh? If LHL respond to this issue that will be the end of his career..small issue you expect a PM to address?

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh? If LHL respond to this issue that will be the end of his career..small issue you expect a PM to address?

Our PM doesn't respond to any issues lar, whether it's big or small.

If he's ever a leader, he should apologize to Liu on behalf of Lee BW, and sack her soon after.

It will be the end of his career if he does not respond to anything. I nearly forget we still have a PM liao. :o

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our PM doesn't respond to any issues lar, whether it's big or small.

If he's ever a leader, he should apologize to Liu on behalf of Lee BW, and sack her soon after.

It will be the end of his career if he does not respond to anything. I nearly forget we still have a PM liao. :o

He is probably on light duty. Health is more important..

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LBW has the guts to issued such statement to the press ,now LIU is here ..she just GONE missing....,dare to blurt out defamatory statement but NO GUTS to face the person she attacked publicly........after denying him a well deserved chance to be awarded bu NOC....
WHAT KIND OF MP IS THAT....CAN HER CONSTITUENT TRUST AND RELY ON HER .............SHAMEFUL!!!!!Liu well deserved not only the award...but also deserved a juctice for remification of attack on his integrety and professionalism.........by the law in singapore.........

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
people also malu...gone into hiding too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

An Obama style admittance "I think I screwed up" after two key politicians were forced to decline posts in Obama's administration is all our PM needs to do to prove he's still a leader.

Go into hiding and think the problem can solve by itself only show how poor his leadership is, and to think we are paying him more than 3 times that of Obama. :mad:

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cowardly SOP for SIW - is to use the MSM to attack those people who are against them. Then use the ISD and police to detain them next, then use our kangaroo court to sue their pants off.

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way I see it, LBW's days are numbered. The establishment has way too many controversies in the past years since the last elections, that any blight that's inconsequential to the power structure of the establishment will be eliminated as a necessary strategic move to preserve the status quo.

Alternatively, the fiasco may have unwittingly made LBW a pawn to the ongoing proxy war between rival factions within the ruling elite, who are jockeying for positions, post LKY-LHL.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
An Obama style admittance "I think I screwed up" after two key politicians were forced to decline posts in Obama's administration is all our PM needs to do to prove he's still a leader.

Go into hiding and think the problem can solve by itself only show how poor his leadership is, and to think we are paying him more than 3 times that of Obama. :mad:

Our leaders are no OBAMA ! They want to get out of this world pay cheque but ask them to come out and take responsibility, all take cover.

This LBW , screw up big time. She think she is LKY , or may be she think she belongs to the elite. So no one in SIngapore can touch her. She is living in her LA LA land.

Now the PRC coach LIU is back with a vengeance. She think she can spout nonsense and can get away scott freee like LKY and HO CHING. She wait long long. She is not incoporated into the LEEs. She is not in that LOOP yet.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our leaders are no OBAMA ! They want to get out of this world pay cheque but ask them to come out and take responsibility, all take cover.

This LBW , screw up big time. She think she is LKY , or may be she think she belongs to the elite. So no one in SIngapore can touch her. She is living in her LA LA land.

Now the PRC coach LIU is back with a vengeance. She think she can spout nonsense and can get away scott freee like LKY and HO CHING. She wait long long. She is not incoporated into the LEEs. She is not in that LOOP yet.

PLs lah the Elites will always help the Elites. She got the court / judge all in her favor :mad:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's how things work in sinkieland. Under the Lee umbrella, you can say anything, bullshit whatever you want, it doesn't matter as long as it doesn't harm the Lee regime. As long as you say something, it will be praise by the press and you will even be duly rewarded for your mouth of wisdom.
It has proven to work countless times in sinkeland history.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know LHL is probably going to say

"we don't have that many talents, we can't just fire any of our MPs becos of small little things they say or do. lets move on."