• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Bee Wah : 'I'M BRUISED'.

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not her fault ? :o

'I'M BRUISED'.

Those were the first words uttered by Ms Lee Bee Wah when The Straits Times contacted the under-fire Singapore Table Tennis Association (STTA) president last night.

The Ang Mo Kio GRC MP said that she is aware of the negative publicity she has drawn following the way she handled the 'Gao Ning incident'.

During the Olympics men's singles third round, Singapore's top male paddler, world No. 12 Gao Ning, took to court without a coach.

Following the boo-boo, Ms Lee revealed that team manager Antony Lee's services would no longer be needed by the STTA and that the fate of head coach Liu Guodong would be decided by a coaching committee.

But the woman at the centre of the storm also remained defiant.

When asked if she would have done things differently in hindsight, she replied: 'No, I don't think there was anything wrong. Maybe the only thing is that I would not talk to Peh Shing Huei. My intention was blown out of proportion.'

Mr Peh, a senior correspondent with The Straits Times, had broken the story that Mr Lee's services were no longer needed by the STTA in The Sunday Times, following a face-to-face interview with Ms Lee in Beijing.

When asked to elaborate on her remarks, she declined, saying: 'I really don't wish to talk about it anymore.

'It doesn't help table tennis.'

Mr Lee, who returned with Team Singapore yesterday, also side-stepped questions about the issue. 'I think today is a day for us to celebrate. Let's not discuss it,' he said.

Celebrate Team Singapore did and Ms Lee enjoyed the occasion. She said: 'I'm really touched by the supporters. I'm sure we'd like to give them more chances to celebrate.'

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now she is blaming the ST reporter......

What does she mean by her "intention was blown out of proportion"?
If she did say she is going to terminate the contract and her intention was just that, then the reporter is just reporting what she said.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A very obstinate ugly woman. She mirrored well what PAP has been practicing on peasants. Her "Intention" blown out of proportion? honest mistake and lets move on? all sound too familiar. The next target is to find a scapegoat and have 154th do the murdering and close case. Let's watch closely on the development.

If she did say she is going to terminate the contract and her intention was just that, then the reporter is just reporting what she said.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who asked her to bruise people first, & now kenna bruised. She deserve it. Serve her right!!!!

Now she is pushing all the blame to ST senior reporter Peh, for blowing the matter out of proportion.

A typical malaysian, politicking & double-headed snake. :mad:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
what she meant is that her ego is bruised..:mad:

then what about that poor anthony guy?? his rice bowl broken, not just bruised!! :mad:

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who asked her to bruise people first, & now kenna bruised. She deserve it. Serve her right!!!!

Now she is pushing all the blame to ST senior reporter Peh, for blowing the matter out of proportion.

A typical malaysian, politicking & double-headed snake. :mad:

typical indeed. Can dish it out and take it both ways

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
In time to come, LBW will be a household name, like LHL & LKY, but for the wrong reasons. :biggrin:

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very obstinate ugly woman. She mirrored well what PAP has been practicing on peasants. Her "Intention" blown out of proportion? honest mistake and lets move on? all sound too familiar. The next target is to find a scapegoat and have 154th do the murdering and close case. Let's watch closely on the development.

ST will strike back!

Interview pple and write lovely story of how great a person anthony is.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is 'bruised', but she never say antony (her victim) is dead meat caused by her.

A bully trying to turn 'victim'.

I bet we will see a great back peddling and blame pushing very soon.

Strike 2 : blaming reporters are a big no-no. they can be your great fan, as well as your greatest nightmare. LBW again stupidly chose the latter :(.

PJ Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bullshit lah, what "Gao Ning" incident? She has already decided to sack the Team Manager BEFORE the Olympics.

Please lah, is this the PAP ways of doing things? Own up that you have screwed up big time, don't make stupid excuses.

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strike 2 : blaming reporters are a big no-no. they can be your great fan, as well as your greatest nightmare. LBW again stupidly chose the latter :(.

Blaming reporter is acceptable especially when you got the chief editor in your pocket or rather by the balls!

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thatz it for the reporter.
Rice bowl at stake.

Time for Mr. Peh to look for a new job.

:o :p :o