• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lazy and idle Cantonese doctor with surname wong only said my lung x ray normal and didn’t go through with me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until after I paid I suddenly recall and realised the previous doctor with surname tan went through the x ray and gave me a report.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until after I paid I realised the previous doctor with surname tan went through the x ray and gave me a report
And I have to go ask again and made to wait the doctor to see two patients before finally gave me a quick run through and print out the report for me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I have to go ask again and made to wait the doctor to see two patients before finally gave me a quick run through and print out the report for me
Paid around $90 for x ray and doctor fee get shit service under subsidized patient rate. Rm1 may even be better service.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until after I paid I suddenly recall and realised the previous doctor with surname tan went through the x ray and gave me a report.
The patient has to know what a doctor has to do and luckily the previous time doctor with surname tan did a better job and I can tell this lazy and idle Cantonese doctor what to do.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The patient has to know what a doctor has to do and luckily the previous time doctor with surname tan did a better job and I can tell this lazy and idle Cantonese doctor what to do.
So smart so clever Cantonese doctor that’s how to cut down her job volume indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Cantonese workers laze around I always have to suffer AND pay for it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paid around $90 for x ray and doctor fee get shit service under subsidized patient rate. Rm1 may even be better service.
And I don’t even know why spore standard so low use xray when xray cannot even detect lung nodule and some more no standard AND not cheap I have to pay $90 for this shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So smart so clever Cantonese doctor that’s how to cut down her job volume indeed
I bet this Cantonese doctor will give better service when the patient is a minister. Why I pay $90 not enough? Must pay $900 is it? How much do ministers pay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately this is the holy truth in this unfair world. Unlucky people get severely punished for anything you don’t know even when you paid decent money for it and expect people to do their job that they are paid for.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately this is the holy truth in this unfair world. Unlucky people get severely punished for anything you don’t know even when you paid decent money for it and expect people to do their job that they are paid for.
And Cantonese dog @musclepower got the cheek to demand me to reply his repeated spamming of lies when I already replied 100 times to Cantonese hakka dogs spamming of lies without being paid a cent.

Hey @musclepower Look at your own kind paid good salary and do not do work then demand me who is not paid a cent - and your victim of bullying - to do work to reply Cantonese Hakka dogs evil smearing lies of me if not equal guilty. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Cantonese dog @musclepower got the cheek to demand me to reply his repeated spamming of lies when I already replied 100 times to Cantonese hakka dogs spamming of lies without being paid a cent.

Hey @musclepower Look at your own kind paid good salary and do not do work then demand me who is not paid a cent - and your victim of bullying - to do work to reply Cantonese Hakka dogs evil smearing lies of me if not equal guilty. Pui!
Hey @musclepower don’t pretend don’t know even YouTubers do not need to answer all your kind of Ccb Cantonese hakka dog invade privacy questions even when they are paid for it.

And you tell lies of them in YouTube they can trace you just like Facebook so you Cantonese dog Malaysian dog @nightsafari clone dare not go bully them but think you can hide in this rat hole to bully Gansiokbin song song Knnbccb Cantonese prostitute descendant your Cantonese mother is the chicken and slut. Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you xray your No hole hai to see got hole or no hole?

Christmas you can sing
Hai hole hai hole...
Derng derng derng hai hole

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 large group, who got cheated of their ang pows at a fake wedding, will sure laugh till lau sia.. :geek:

Last edited:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, you are in the wrong department.
Problem lies in your vagina or cheebye.

You should consult all the Sammyboys, they will all find your hole in 2 seconds with their fingers in it.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you ask Dr Wong to inspect your hymen too to confirm that it's still intact? Can get a report from him and show us all so that we'll stop calling you a slutty virgin from now on?