• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawless Society gatecrashes M Ravi's party, gets buttkicked by Judge

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr fones should be investigated for obstructing justice

Is Dr Calvin Fones an angmoh doctor ?

dr-fones-soon-leng-calvin.jpg

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that the LAw Society distance themselves from Wong, what is the Society going do about Wong's unprofessional behavious and contempt of court since he is also a trained lawyer?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ravi bi-polar, LSS ta-ada bola, Kita ketawa!

After being buttkicked by the Judge and bitch slapped by the public, the Lawless Society hides its tail between its legs and left its rep, Mr Wong Siew Hong, high and dry by implicating that he acted on his own accord. What a b*lless creep of an organisation, not wishing to take responsibility.

But in doing so, it would also mean that the Lawless Society's original intention, ie to stop M Ravi from proceeding to argue his cases, would not be effective. So the Lawless Society says that although Mr Wong SH acted on his own accord, he was doing it in the best interest of the public.

Haha. So there you have it. The B*lless Lawless Society wants to effectively tell the world the M Ravi is not a fit guy to be representing cases, but doesn't want to take the flak for the fiasco and had poor silly crappy lapdog Mr Wong SH to take the rap.

- http://wherebearsroamfree.blogspot.sg/2012/07/m-ravi-bipolar-lawless-society-ta-ada.html

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Law Society - We did not try to prevent Mr Ravi from appearing in court

Law Society in damage control mode? What "public interest" is it about to gate crash court proceeding while still claiming that Law Society has not in any way prevent Ravi from appearing in Court? Is Law Society so confused about what it is doing? Bumping into the court with a doctor's letter to claim that Ravi is unfit to be lawyer but yet, claiming that they are not trying to prevent Ravi from appearing in Court? Sigh!

Goh Meng Seng

People have forgotten 2 events that happened in the past.

1) When Old Goat was in the process of getting rid of Devan Nair and smearing his name, he appeared in Parliament waving around Nair's medical file as proof that he was an alcoholic and wife beater. How did he get these confidential medical records of the President of Singapore? Why did Nair's doctor give those files?
Answer: when its a political case, there is no limit to what the govt. can get and will do, including forcing otherwise upright doctors to violate their confidence, trust and integrity with their patients.

2) AT a Law SOciety annual gala years ago, Wooden fired a warning shot to the gathered legal eagles. He said there were "too many lawyers" in singapore, implying that he can curb the number of law practitioners if he wanted to. The real message was toe the line and do what I want or I will fix u.

Combine these 2 episodes with today's Ravi situation. Obviously, this is a political case. The PAP cannot be seen to discredit Ravi directly themselves, and most certainly not reveal that they can get a hold of anyone's medical file if they choose. They Instructed the law society to control their lawyer.........or else. PAP pressures Dr. calvin Phoney (or maybe Phoney was already a PAP lackey) to write the letter to the Law Society. The Law Society sends in their dog to present this letter. Frankly, I am surprised Pillai kicked them out of court. I expected him to disqualify Ravi and dismiss the case. So really, this episode still shows the PAP are the far reaching bastards that they were. People who have half a brain will realise that your medical file and medical information can be any time divulge to anyone if the PAP wants to. Also, people should realise, if they had doubts before, that the LAw society and the whole legal/judicial process is controlled by the PAP.

It would seem to me that the law society does not know anything about court procedure, patient doctor confidentiality (they should have told Phoney that they cannot accpet a letter from him, if he has a problem he should file a complaint), nor how to disbar a lawyer from practice.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Dr Calvin Fones an angmoh doctor ?

dr-fones-soon-leng-calvin.jpg

I am not a Name Expert but probably his name was Calvin Fong Soon Leng and wrongly written as FONES.

He also reminds me of a new Chinese migrant from China to America who attempted to win the American Idol show. Very close look-a-like.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not a Name Expert but probably his name was Calvin Fong Soon Leng and wrongly written as FONES.

He also reminds me of a new Chinese migrant from China to America who attempted to win the American Idol show. Very close look-a-like.

Wah, you mean SPH and all the media also kar-lang kar- boh and could get something as simple as a name to the printing press WRONG, after a few of their moles kanna exposed?

Wow, this fear of the Lee dynasty is more wide spread and deep than perceived! LOL

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this one?

williamhung.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

People have forgotten 2 events that happened in the past.

1) When Old Goat was in the process of getting rid of Devan Nair and smearing his name, he appeared in Parliament waving around Nair's medical file as proof that he was an alcoholic and wife beater. How did he get these confidential medical records of the President of Singapore? Why did Nair's doctor give those files?
Answer: when its a political case, there is no limit to what the govt. can get and will do, including forcing otherwise upright doctors to violate their confidence, trust and integrity with their patients.

It would seem to me that the law society does not know anything about court procedure, patient doctor confidentiality (they should have told Phoney that they cannot accpet a letter from him, if he has a problem he should file a complaint), nor how to disbar a lawyer from practice.

Let me put it this way, simpler.

If Ravi was just another well known lawyer and does not touch political issues. especially one that takes on the gov and this lawyer has the same problems and same trouble caused, would law society send a dummy ( now they claimed the dummy acted on his own as though dummies could think on their own) to do all these things?

No, they will do it on the quiet and even hushed up many issues. LOL

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ravi in Wonderland

Despite his "Sieow" conditions, Lawyer Ravi can fight the case all the way to the top! Attorney-General's Chambers legal advisers really look bad, Malu.

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Frankly, I am surprised Pillai kicked them out of court. I expected him to disqualify Ravi and dismiss the case.

LSS or Mr Wong trying to sabo him by passing the ball to him. So being smart and don't want to become public enemy, he's basically saying (in our context), "You guys gave him the practicing cert, you want to fix him, go fix yourself. Don't sabo me." :biggrin:

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is Wong Siew Hong a staff of the Law Society ? I checked the Law Society's website but couldn't find his name. Is he a staff of the Secretariat ?

OR is he a member of some committee of the Law Society ?

The fact that the Law Society has distanced itself from the action of WSH suggests that the matter had not been brought to the notice of the Council or Secretariat of the Law Society before WSH gatecrashed Justice Pillai's party.

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U must be referring to the nerdy Mr William Hung of 'she bangs" fame!:biggrin:

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Is Wong Siew Hong a staff of the Law Society ? I checked the Law Society's website but couldn't find his name. Is he a staff of the Secretariat ?

The fact that the Law Society has distanced itself from the action of WSH suggests that the matter had not been brought to the notice of the Council or Secretariat of the Law Society before WSH gatecrashed Justice Pillai's party.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2012/07/1...-statement-to-the-media-dated-16th-july-2012/

Mr Wong Siew Hong is the chairman of the sub-committee on member care of LAWSOC. However, he is not a council member of LAWSOC.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://www.lawsociety.org.sg/about/organisation_structure/council_org.aspx