• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong's Sister - Cindy Ong

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Quah Ting Wen

bro,
please share your secrets. 13.2% fat content is a dream for a lot of man in Singapore :p:p:p

I love to eat, but this is my usual meals (I believe I posted it at another discussion thread - may be easier if I can find it, copy and paste it here):

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?132000-I-need-to-recharge

posted at "I need to recharge"

If you allow me, may I use my personal experience as an example, which is one of several alternatives to combine regular exercise and eating balanced meals.

In the morning, drink a cup or 2 cups of room temperature water.

About half an hour later, breakfast which comprise either a red grapefruit or an orange, oatmeal (large flakes) porridge with some cinnamon and 2% partly skimmed milk, plus an egg on alternate days. Instead of oat porridge, I may have some cereals (granola or bran flakes or shredded wheat) with 2% milk.

Then, I walk about ten minutes to the gym, run [forgot to indicate that I may use an eliptical machine or something similar to cross country skiing] for ten to twelve minutes, followed by muscle strengthening exercises at the gym for about 40 minutes, Mon to Friday, although sometimes I work out only for 4 days [skip Wed, then will exercise on Sat], and sometimes [but rarely] for 6 days a week.

Between breakfast and lunch, I may have some yogurt [Greek yogurt has no fat and lots of protein] and some almonds and cashews.

Lunch, if I do not eat at a restaurant, usually comprise of mixed beans salad (chick peas, navy beans, red kidney beans, romano beans) with tomatoes, cucumber, celery, red pepper. Sometimes, salad without the beans, and a sandwich (whole wheat or ancient grains bread with oven roasted turkey breast, or Montreal smoked meat / beef, or sausage ["kolbasa"] with mustard but never use mayonaise). Sometimes, home made soup with sandwich.
If Sunday lunch is not eaten outside (and I love to eat a variety of food at a buffet restaurant), then it is usually salad and pizza at home.

After lunch, may drink a cup of coffee or tea, but only one cup of coffee a day, very rarely 2 cups of coffee a day. Some days, no coffee.

Between lunch and dinner, fresh baguette with brie or some other soft cheese and a cup of coffee, and then at about 5 pm, apple or banana or pineapple or mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, black berries) snack. A cup of water half an hour before dinner.

Dinner, usually as follows:
Monday - bbq salmon or oven baked salmon [when it is below minus 5C] with dill, two to three spoons of steamed fragrant Thai rice, steamed or stir fry (one table spoon of sunflower oil) broccoli and cauliflower
Tues - either skinless boneless chicken breast or bbq steak (striploin or boneless rib eye or prime rib), boiled potatoes (2 small or 1 medium), steamed green beans or asparagus or stir fry mixed vegetables (green beans, carrots, mushrooms)
Wed - usually pasta with stir fried shrimp and vegetables in a tomato basil sauce
Thur - as in Tue, except that it could be lasagna, or lamb stew or bbq boneless skinless chicken breasts, very seldom have steak twice a week, and stirfried zucchini, mushrooms
Fri - perogies (dumplings filled with potatoes or saukraut or mushrooms), or pasta primavera
Sat - same as Monday
Sun - either pasta or chicken or steamed fish

After dinner, evening snack could be a slice of whole wheat bread with peanut butter, or eat some almonds or peanuts or pistachios, or an apple.

I am in my mid 50's, never smoked tobacco, 5 ft 9 inches, 136 to 138 pounds, BMI is about 20.1, about 13% body fat (desirable range is 11 to 22%)

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just have an acute sense for agaration, am sure you've remembered how me agar agar gauge events and things rather accurately :p:p:p

Never realize your divination skills are so wide-ranging to include height determination. Haha.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Never realize your divination skills are so wide-ranging to include height determination. Haha.

met woody and TCH in person, easy to gauge their height or of anyone standing next to them, the old man is around 178 if you'd like to know :smile::smile::smile:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
soLOu.jpg

CYoNo.jpg
Quite chio..I like