• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lau Lee Visit Malaysia...wow 8 Days!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Prof Shamsul Amri says that before Lee makes any statement, he will have given it deep thought as he is not the kind of leader who likes to make popular statements."

Your mischievous title suggests he is there to jiak hong. Obviously you do not know MM Lee - he never travels to any place just for the purpose of jiak hong. He would be mad if he does.

He usually goes to places to guage and size up the mood, the leaders, the people and the places - invalubale experiences which he could share with the leaders and business people - as testified by the learned professor no less.

Look at his itinerary to Peninsular Malaysia carefully. He is visiting Penang, Kelantan, and Perak - places which are controlled by the opposition. And he will come back with insightful tales to tell - not your ordinary I-travel-here-I-visit-there sort of stories!

It will make you feel good to kowtow to a great leader you have.

Maybe he should stay at Johore Bahru Town longer. He always thinks Malaysia is dangerous and unsafe because there were murders, snatch thefts, robberies, and kidnaps there. I wld urge the Malaysians to bring him there to get mugged and stabbed, so Malaysians- no need to bring him back lah.

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
just heard this joke from a retired policeman; if Kwan Yin is God of Mercy, then asked what is God of No Mercy; so I ?????????? He say Kwan Yew:biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just heard this joke from a retired policeman; if Kwan Yin is God of Mercy, then asked what is God of No Mercy; so I ?????????? He say Kwan Yew:biggrin:

LOL!!

Nice one! In future i will use this if i LEEmember :biggrin:

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope that on the road, some snipers or terrorisst will killl lau lee instantly. Or maybe crash his car down the mountain. Get rid of him malayysians! We need you to do that.

Also, senile lee gei gei go malaysia one, all because of mas selamat .....

fuck pap to hell....

gtang

Alfrescian
Loyal
U people are so...Or Sim...Pls let him work in peace...Or u want him to LEEtire...is it?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Pay million dollar salary for the fucker Con You to Mentor his Gay son, and he run all over the place. Shit, how many times has he been out of S'pore this year oready? How to Mentor your son when u are not even in the country? By webcam, izzit?

gtang

Alfrescian
Loyal
....the whole Platoon has fall in to travel...

U wanna join them...can also..Pay your own hor!!!

Pay million dollar salary for the fucker Con You to Mentor his Gay son, and he run all over the place. Shit, how many times has he been out of S'pore this year oready? How to Mentor your son when u are not even in the country? By webcam, izzit?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao char bor, you are right! But to make me do that he would have to s88k my dick first but on second thought i wouldn't want a lau hum ku to that. Already got PRC meimeis queuing up. Yucks! :eek:

Ya. animal is good for that - even animals are not perpertually in heat!

gtang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got security man for him...Jiat Hong..Jiat Hong..very safe one!

I hope that on the road, some snipers or terrorisst will killl lau lee instantly. Or maybe crash his car down the mountain. Get rid of him malayysians! We need you to do that.

Also, senile lee gei gei go malaysia one, all because of mas selamat .....

fuck pap to hell....

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
U people are so...Or Sim...Pls let him work in peace...Or u want him to LEEtire...is it?

I appreciate what he did in those days when we cut loose from Malaysia. However, we must never forget, how many Chinese can actually relinquish their power on hands as they grow older. That is why Deng XiaoPing changed the leadership rules in PRC. Here, you have someone who had indeed made some contribution but yet made some mistakes which are irreconcilable.

absolute power makes self empowerment possible. Thats why leadership always changes in some country. here is now you take over, but I don't let go.