• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest from China

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
so watch out.

Super concentrated MSG, 1 bottle can make 100 pots of soup. Watch video, click on link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbPyP04rY2I

This is frightening. Latest "poison" from China .
Better don't eat out so much. I think most restaurants in Chinatowns all over the world would be using it.

I knew this from the Hong Kong news a week ago but never thought it would be found in Toronto that quick. Anyhow be extra cautious when taking our food.... For those who don't understand Chinese , there is a new kind of "MSG" in liquid form called "Yat Take Heung".
Restaurants in China nowadays use them to add to their base
soups/sauces/gravy etc. This new MSG contains a lot of artificial
chemicals and will cause a lot of damage to our bodies right away.

The written message below says some people in Toronto had suffered after eating at a small restaurant in Scarbourough, Toronto . There was profuse bleeding in the mouth and the throats, tongues and mouth would be swollen but I don't know whether it is caused by this new MSG. Just watch the video. I think the video is true because I've seen it on TVB news.

一滴香---已經殺到多倫多/溫哥華

This is terrible!!!

Pretty soon 一滴香 may be used in PERTH, San Francisco , New York , Los Angeles , London , Paris , Houston , Melbourne ,.... Until the governments step in to take action. We don't know which restaurants are using it.

一滴香---已經殺到多倫多

於 今晨早泳時,有泳友告急; 他昨天在Scarborough忠誠商場一間略有名,過十年經營的粥麵小炒" chun
chun"吃了碗南京牛肉麵. 返回本田消售車行工作. 即感覺喉嚨. 口腔. 舌頭起水泡. 隨即破裂血流滿口. 立即前往看醫生.
醫生告知:同樣的病症近日不少. 都是與飲食有關. 醫生表示會因無良食肆使用"一滴香"之類的調味品有關..........

同樣情況香港及溫哥華等地之 無良食肆會否同樣使 用. 敬告各親友關注. 也請把此資訊傳出去. 福有猶歸.....................

(大 陸最新毒食品)「一滴香」放落清水變致癌美 味火鍋湯底

poison.jpeg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This would not have been a problem if you guys only eat carrots and capsicums! :oIo: :biggrin:

Haizzz, no wonder my hair is starting to drop again after my GZ trip :(