• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Larkin Sentral cross-border taxi from JB to Singapore

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only RM120 from Johor Bahru. No need to queue up at the Immigration hall.

However, it seems that the taxi will only drop you at Queen's Street. Even if you live in Pasir Ris, they will not drop you there. Stupid, right ? :rolleyes:
thx for the info. I think there is some law that keeps them from dropping you off anywhere in singapore. have to have ride hailing or taxi license for that?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle is a jack of all trades KNN he drove taxi was to experience it unlike losers who drives it for a living KNN everytime hear say my uncle must try it to know who is pang puing and who is honest KNN

Once again my uncle soon par with curse that he had already worked on jobs in almost all areas including transportation tourism f&b leetails education (YES teachers from pte sector leeployed to gov schools :geek: KNN) IT warehouse logistics banks semicons factorlee operator even aviation almost had worked failing pre employment check KNN smlj you state my uncle also had worked before KNN
KNN, your uncle got work as adult movie actor or not? This is the only profession I admire.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a 新加坡 lan jiao nang :rolleyes: :confused::o-o:

I don't like to fly. From next year June onwards when the new railway tracks are ready, I will take train from JB Sentral all the way to Padang Besar, cross border and onward to Hua Hin.
once at padang besar what's your mode of transport?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a 新加坡 lan jiao nang :rolleyes: :confused::o-o:

I don't like to fly. From next year June onwards when the new railway tracks are ready, I will take train from JB Sentral all the way to Padang Besar, cross border and onward to Hua Hin.

It's fun to have a stop at Gemas while they change the trains. Gemas is a charming little town. Enjoy the highlight of the town: KFC. :biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
once at padang besar what's your mode of transport?
My plan is to take train to Hatyai and chiong Hatyai. From Hatyai to Padang Besar Malaysia via train is lesss than 1 hour. But there is nothing in Padang Besar (so I cannot stay in Padang Besar), so I have to connect to the next train to KL Sentral. By next June if the track from Padang Besar all the way to JB Sentral is upgraded to run electric trains, there may be direct train service from Padang Besar Malaysia to JB Sentral. If not, KL Sentral will still be my transit.

The mode of transport will be train all the way, including JB Sentral to Singapore if I can get the ticket. If not, then I will go Larkin Sentral to get a taxi.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
My plan is to take train to Hatyai and chiong Hatyai. From Hatyai to Padang Besar Malaysia via train is lesss than 1 hour. But there is nothing in Padang Besar (so I cannot stay in Padang Besar), so I have to connect to the next train to KL Sentral. By next June if the track from Padang Besar all the way to JB Sentral is upgraded to run electric trains, there may be direct train service from Padang Besar Malaysia to JB Sentral. If not, KL Sentral will still be my transit.

The mode of transport will be train all the way, including JB Sentral to Singapore if I can get the ticket. If not, then I will go Larkin Sentral to get a taxi.
that was my next question. electric trains. you read my mind. :thumbsup:

the electric trains not bad. I just took one a month ago from Butterworth to KL Sentral. Awesome!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
that was my next question. electric trains. you read my mind. :thumbsup:

the electric trains not bad. I just took one a month ago from Butterworth to KL Sentral. Awesome!
The electric trains are very comfortable. At the moment they are NOT available between the stretch from Gemas to JB Sentral. If the entire NS line is upgraded, I hope they will have new cabins for sleeper trains. Then I can sleep all the way to Padang Besar. Otherwise, with electric trains JB Sentral to KL Sentral takes only 3.5 hours.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to fill in Arrival Card if you enter via land border checkpoint:

Screenshot_1.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The electric trains are very comfortable. At the moment they are NOT available between the stretch from Gemas to JB Sentral. If the entire NS line is upgraded, I hope they will have new cabins for sleeper trains. Then I can sleep all the way to Padang Besar. Otherwise, with electric trains JB Sentral to KL Sentral takes only 3.5 hours.
looking forward to when the whole line electric. sibei steam! :thumbsup::thumbsup: uh, joke really not intended...

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking forward to when the whole line electric. sibei steam! :thumbsup::thumbsup: uh, joke really not intended...
When it's complete, I'm not going to give money to Scoot anymore !

I'm going to enjoy the scenery in Malaysia. Sometimes I will travel to Butterworth and Penang, sometimes KL. Singapore is too small, and I'm going to travel around Malaysia like it's my country. From Padang Besar to Bangkok, in between Hua Hin is a nice place to take a stop. :thumbsup:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it's complete, I'm not going to give money to Scoot anymore !

I'm going to enjoy the scenery in Malaysia. Sometimes I will travel to Butterworth and Penang, sometimes KL. Singapore is too small, and I'm going to travel around Malaysia like it's my country. From Padang Besar to Bangkok, in between Hua Hin is a nice place to take a stop. :thumbsup:
yes, I agree singapore too small. I really love riding around in trains and it's a great way to explore malaysia. cheap and more relaxed living too!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, your uncle got work as adult movie actor or not? This is the only profession I admire.
FYI my uncle has also worked as a construction worker KNN as My uncle said before a life is incomplete if we never tried to experience everything in life be it xuan tian ku la
From beating ceo to puppies is an indication that he is able to take up their position just that he didn't want to to lowest level of workers on earth. :wink:
The ultimate ones he aspire to squat in changi to experience it as well just that he onlee want a max of 1 week.
Giving gansiokbin 1 fucking punch will exceed or else gansiokbin will be a great danger .
You not impressed with my uncle also cannot ah :cool:KNN

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only RM120 from Johor Bahru. No need to queue up at the Immigration hall.

However, it seems that the taxi will only drop you at Queen's Street. Even if you live in Pasir Ris, they will not drop you there. Stupid, right ? :rolleyes:
Can the supir drop me off at KSL or Sentosa if I'm boarding at Queen St? I don't need to go Larkin cos I'm not taking any connecting buses.