• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Landlord Very Helpful to PRC Whores

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 26 Mar, 2009 10:32
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Landlord wants to help his China girl tenants earn extra $$$$

Is he a compassionate landlord or pimp in another guise? A man claims he is helping his 'friends' who are suffering because of the economic crisis, by posting their pictures and numbers online for sexual services.

But there is a twist. He says that he does not want anyone to mistreat the girls.

In his website, the ‘landlord’ says that he created this website to help out those girls staying in his house and his friends’ houses. He says that due to the current crisis and many other factors, many of them are unable to survive in Singapore.

The ‘landlord’ then calls for people to support the girls and take good care of them.

In an email to STOMP yesterday (Mar 25), the STOMPer said:

“Recently, a lot of my guy friends actually received this disturbing website link.

“I was surprised that the website is actually about some very young china girls 'selling' themselves in Singapore!

“To me, they’re just like students, maybe holding student pass and working part-time to earn some extra money.

“I'm not sure, but I just want to inform the public that it's illegal for them to prostitute themselves in Singapore.”

Click for larger image:
<SCRIPT language=javascript src="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><LINK media=screen href="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah, i think his tenant all got no $ to pay rent to him, they offer sex to him to pay for rent, but the landlord don't want sex but want $, so ask ppl to fck his tenants, so that they can pay for their rent lor

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
this landlord also sipeh good life, got so many not bad looking PRC meimei rent his rooms. i think he everyday got "headache" (below), and he lose a lot of blood, cos he nose bleed a lot. some more his tenant walk around naked in the house + pose naked for him also.