• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lai Lai Lai...买定离手, Glass is Half Fill or Half Empty?So what is the new growth outlook?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son worry papigs still get big bonuses, if not bonuses for them 70% will be not song,lol
Tiagong many bros and sisters working on contracts basis are let go to jlb at home ler...

Some permanent old birds in my sector are also converted to Consultant aka Super Contract Worker

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brp , act cheerie layman only look at 2 set of numbers - TOTO n 4D on weekends
Well, the insignificant nobody me suppose that is hope too. Just don't overdo it. The true potential of a Human lays not in gambling, but by the strength of one's mind, determination, life's goal, hardwork, courage & intelligence....

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, the insignificant nobody me suppose that is hope too. Just don't overdo it. The true potential of a Human lays not in gambling, but by the strength of one's mind, determination, life's goal, hardwork, courage & intelligence....
Human has the imaginative power to create positive vibes and generate better a better tomorrow