• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lai harlo MM Lee Kuan Yew, are u a public servant or public towkay (boss)?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope u don't find it rude for me to 'lai harlo' on you. In case u don't get it, thats a common way of greeting customer by the hawker nowadays. Which means Singapore has a pretty fucked up service standard.

Now, here's the question. How come the way u act, u talk, u don't seems like a public servant? U sounds more like Singaporeans are your salve, and you are their master. Kind to shade some lights on this strange behavior and attitude of yours??

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope u don't find it rude for me to "lanjiao" on you. In case u don't get it, thats a common way of assing asshole nowadays. Which means aashole like you are fucked up.
he he he.......:biggrin:

Hello! tiulehlohmoh! and tiulehlohdau! aka mudskipper aka lancheowman with an enlarged clitoris aka lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame. Still bruised by char_ji_ kar's brilliance in his understanding of Chinese culture instead of your Geylang standard issit? Use your clones to start discussion among yourselves to demonstrate your superior knowledge of Chinese culture mah!tiownimehkehsifoot!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/start

Last edited:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile: alamak, uncle so busy making money these whole month because of stock market bull run never come to the forum to sayang you but you still miss uncle so much.... anybody oso you call uncle har.....:smile:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello! tiulehlohmoh! and tiulehlohdau! aka mudskipper aka lancheowman with an enlarged clitoris aka lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame. Still bruised by char_ji_ kar's brilliance in his understanding of Chinese culture instead of your Geylang standard issit? Use your clones to start discussion among yourselves to demonstrate your superior knowledge of Chinese culture mah!tiownimehkehsifoot!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/start

u cant win when u are dealing with people who has brain damage and an no sense of shame such as tiulehxxxxxxxx and the like. sam leong doesn't wanna do his moderator task, so....

Last edited:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
u cant win when u are dealing with people who has brain damage and an no sense of shame such as tiulehxxxxxxxx and the like. sam leong doesn't wanna do his moderator task, so....

Leave the Jew bastard Sam Leong out of this. Why these fucks are allowed to mess around is because they are all part of his gay gang. This is a PAP bought out forum! Just have some fun. Don't take this forum too seriously.:smile:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile: alamak, uncle so busy making money these whole month because of stock market bull run never come to the forum to sayang you but you still miss uncle so much.... anybody oso you call uncle har.....:smile:

Talk cock lah enlarged clitoris mudskipper. Geylang Prc mei mei all lying low... you had been meeting all the Banglas' needs to cum in your mouth. You write like you are drunk with sperm! had you checked my postings in asiaone.com forum about your cock sucking antics here?:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha .....no wonder your nick is FuckSamLeong.....becos he no heed you when you kena assed by me..... he he he.......:biggrin:

you are fucking right....don't take this forum seriously as asshole will be kena shit in mouth when they talk cock.....have fun when kena assed by me ok....... he he he......:biggrin:

And go suck more lanjiaos before you come in to play with adults OK? small boy! Do you like Jewish cocks? Try Sam Leong the Bastard's!:wink:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u assed by me pain pain until u sent private message angrily howl at me. still got the cheek to tell people u assed me? its obvious u are being assed left right center by people here. truly a retard and no brain, those are the caliber of pap camp.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
And go suck more lanjiaos before you come in to play with adults OK? small boy! Do you like Jewish cocks? Try Sam Leong the Bastard's!:wink:

that tiulehxxx moniker, ganna assed by me before, until he cannot take it, sent private message hurling vulgarities at me. hahha.... like that still wanna yaya (arrogant)? truly moronic those pap camp.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha.......asshole char-ji-kar dare not to reply me directly now reply to another asshole supporter to get support.....

now accuse me of sending private mail......to hurl abuse..... asshole is the one who resort to giving me infraction when kenna assed....now tell lies....

Poor chap.......:rolleyes:

haha. retard ah retard. msg 12 is directed at you! its a reply to your message!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha.......asshole char-ji-kar dare not to reply me directly now reply to another asshole supporter to get support.....

now accuse me of sending private mail......to hurl abuse..... asshole is the one who resort to giving me infraction when kenna assed....now tell lies....

Poor chap.......:rolleyes:

you cannot take the heat, until have to send private msg to me! u want me to arsed u deeper is it? LOL!!!!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha.....asshole did'nt even reply msg 2 .....have to get support first then reply without quote....... retard hor......he he he...:biggrin:

just like your pap master. anal retentive. didn't quote do a quick reply also wanan nick pick? go suck your pap master cock, go pry open your kar cheng for them to arse u hard hard.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
only those anal retentive pap would go nick pick on people whether they do a quick reply or quote or not. bunch of anal retentive walking talking shit.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha......asshole is the one who stop the thread when cannot tahan.... would give infraction....now lies .........

Now this thread start by you ....also kena assed be me......he he he :biggrin:

what arsed by u? my cock is in your arsed. just like every time u come stalking me. end result? your arse ganna fuck by me. same story. different timing. wanna yaya profile wrong person, end up karcheng bleeding. thats the story of your cyber life here in this forum.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
same ending, different thread. tiulehxxx think he's smart. end up his karcheng (butt hole) bleeding every fucking time. sometimes he's arsed by me, many times by other forum members.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the funny part is, he keep coming back for more! karcheng (arsehole) bleeding, and yet, he gleefully come back for more!!! LOL!!!!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha of course I assed you lah.....your thread what.....I lanjiao you first rite......
carry on I need to ass asshole as royston cheng had been missing liao.....he he he....:biggrin:

hahahha!!! your karcheng bleeding, and u helps to keep the thread live. its okay. i am not going make u pain until cannot carry on. i will make it a little painful, and then u still able to squeeze a grin and smile everytime i thrust u. good boy.

Woho! more arsing on your multiple clove arse (due to excessive arsing by forum members) coming!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha......the funny part is, he keep coming back for more shit to be put into his mouth, and yet, asshole gleefully ask for more.....he he he....:biggrin:

don't threaten to hammer me hor.....when I feed you shit.....:rolleyes:

haha. same old parroting antic from u. cannot be more creative? no. u r brain dead just like your pap master.

wanna be yaya, and yet, don't wanna do some homework but keep on parroting people's words. exactly like the pap.

here again, one up in your bleeding arse. btw, do u have aids?

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha! TLLM missed me and my assing har?!?!

I went on business trip, you notti here wor!?!

Brother Char!

Let's gang bang this little asshole?!?

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo: