• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kuan Yew, u architect of this nation? U FUCKING SCREW UP.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if I want some product, I have gotta go all the fucking way downtown. U plan singapore into one big fucking residential estate. Chee bye. As if Spore very big.

Say, I wanna get some electronic or computer related goods, I go to heartland hdb center, I go visit the electronic or computer shop, the shop over there, this one don't have that one dun have. I wanna get some chinese medicine, I go to heartland hdb center, those chinese medicine shop, they also this one dont have that one dont have.

It goes on and on, the heartland hdb center, the products and services are limited. And people have to go downtown to get the products and services they want. Chee Bye. What is this???

Chee bye, everything have gotta go downtown to buy?? Plan until like that? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U KUAN YEW??? THIS IS ONE FUCKING INCONVENIENT COUNTRY U ASSHOLE! U SCREW IT UP IN YOUR URBAN PLANNING!

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want some product, u gotta go all the fucking way downtown. U plan singapore into one big fucking residential estate. Chee bye. As if Spore very big.

Say, u wanna get some electronic or computer related goods, u go to heartland hdb center, u go visit the electronic or computer shop, the shop over there, this one don't have that one dun have. U wanna get some chinese medicine, u go to heartland hdb center, those chinese medicine shop, they also this one dont have that one dont have.

It goes on and on, the heartland hdb center, the products and services are limited. And people have to go downtown to get the products and services they want. Chee Bye. What is this?

Chee bye, if everything have gotta go downtown to buy?? Plan until like that? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U KUAN YEW??? THIS IS ONE FUCKING INCONVENIENT COUNTRY U ASSHOLE! U SCREW IT UP IN YOUR URBAN PLANNING!

kuan yew want you to go downtown because he forgot to build an uptown...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kuan Yew, can u please wake up your fucking idea? Singapore is not that good as u think it is. In fact, ITS PRETTY SCREW UP! CHEE BYE, U PLAN SPORE INTO ONE FUCKING INCONVENIENT COUNTRY, AND WAT THE FUCK IS THERE TO BE PROUD OF U FUCK???

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if I want some product, I have gotta go all the fucking way downtown. U plan singapore into one big fucking residential estate. Chee bye. As if Spore very big.

Say, I wanna get some electronic or computer related goods, I go to heartland hdb center, I go visit the electronic or computer shop, the shop over there, this one don't have that one dun have. I wanna get some chinese medicine, I go to heartland hdb center, those chinese medicine shop, they also this one dont have that one dont have.

It goes on and on, the heartland hdb center, the products and services are limited. And people have to go downtown to get the products and services they want. Chee Bye. What is this???

Chee bye, everything have gotta go downtown to buy?? Plan until like that? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U KUAN YEW??? THIS IS ONE FUCKING INCONVENIENT COUNTRY U ASSHOLE! U SCREW IT UP IN YOUR URBAN PLANNING!

U don't know meh, he said can drive the whole lenght of the country in 40 mins or something like that.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
U don't know meh, he said can drive the whole lenght of the country in 40 mins or something like that.

i know. but i still cant get used to it. wanna go downtown and buy some product, if i go by mrt, i will have to take 30-40 minutes to go downtown, get the product, and take another 30-40 minutes trip home. all together, about 2 hours. chee bye, as if i have a lot time. buy some good in a so call cosmopolitan city need to take up 2 hours of my time??

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah this one don't have that one don't have, lets pack and leave to mudlands kampong, they hap alot of things

wanna compare, please compare spore with malaysia city such as KL. don't go compare spore with malaysia kampong hor. thats cheating.

and hor, is malaysia developed country?? really wanna compare apple to apple, compare spore with some cities from developed country. or compare spore with some cosmopolitan asian city such as taipei, hong kong, shanghai.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
maggotz.jpg
maggotz.jpg

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking fucktard! You think every fucking shops in S'pore sells all the fucking shit you wanted? Who the fuck are you? If you want something, get your fucking lazy dirty bum up and go find it! Stop fucking complaining you fucking fucktard!

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking brainless fucktard! You should be feel fucking lucky living in S'pore. If you in places like Mat'sia and Matindo'sia, you need to fucking drive fucking long long distance to find the fucking shops selling your fucking stuffs! Can't you just fucking spend a few more minutes and get your fucking lazy big fat bum down and make a fucking effort to find your wanted shit? Everything people must cater swee swee for you?! You motherfucking fucktard!

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really hopeless fucktard! Kuan Yew not God, he can't fucking do everything swee swee 100% satisfaction guaranteed decision to suit fucking lazy brainless fucktards like you! If you think S'pore is not that good then you fucking jolly well fuck out of here and go back kampung wear your smelly sarong and feed your fucking H5N1-infected chickens and ducks!

Kuan Yew, can u please wake up your fucking idea? Singapore is not that good as u think it is. In fact, ITS PRETTY SCREW UP! CHEE BYE, U PLAN SPORE INTO ONE FUCKING INCONVENIENT COUNTRY, AND WAT THE FUCK IS THERE TO BE PROUD OF U FUCK???

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking lazy worthless baby fucktard! You fucking expect everyone fucking spoon feed you this fucking lazy baby fucktard?! Learn to be independent and take your fucking initiative to move you lazy big fat smelly bum up to go find your shit stuffs and stop fucking complaining like a spoilt sissy!

i know. but i still cant get used to it. wanna go downtown and buy some product, if i go by mrt, i will have to take 30-40 minutes to go downtown, get the product, and take another 30-40 minutes trip home. all together, about 2 hours. chee bye, as if i have a lot time. buy some good in a so call cosmopolitan city need to take up 2 hours of my time??

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really should throw into the shit hole you fucking fucktard! Uou think these fucking places with their shops have all the fucking shit stuffs you want to buy at one fucking single shop? You think what? The shop is BIG like your fucking lazy smelly bum have space to store so many junk shit stuffs?! For your fucking parents sake, please use at least a cell of your pea-brain and THINK you fucking fucktard!

wanna compare, please compare spore with malaysia city such as KL. don't go compare spore with malaysia kampong hor. thats cheating.

and hor, is malaysia developed country?? really wanna compare apple to apple, compare spore with some cities from developed country. or compare spore with some cosmopolitan asian city such as taipei, hong kong, shanghai.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
We will pass that, who would want inferiority goods??

You fucking fucktard! You think every fucking shops in S'pore sells all the fucking shit you wanted? Who the fuck are you? If you want to fuck my whore mum, go find it! Stop fucking complaining you fucking fucktard!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thot the gahment is promoting GEMS ? Isn't providing good service part of the deal? NO ??

You fucking brainless fucktard! You should be feel fucking lucky living in S'pore. If you in places like Mat'sia and Matindo'sia, you need to fucking drive fucking long long distance to find the fucking shops selling your fucking stuffs! Can't you just fucking spend a few more minutes and get a fucking nurse suit if you want my whore mum to dress up like a nurse ? Please make a fucking effort to find your wanted shit? You expect my whore mum to cater swee swee for you?! You motherfucking fucktard!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please stop advertising your immoral behavior and earnings of your female family members !!

You really hopeless fucktard! Kuan Yew is God of No Mercy, he can fucking do everything swee swee 100% satisfaction guaranteed decision to suit every whore in Sickapoor including my whore mum! If you think S'pore do not have good local chicken/whore then you fucking jolly well fuck out of here and go back kampung and look for kampung chicken/whores where my sisters are happily waiting for you!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
HUH ??? Are they providing free service? Still gotta DIY ?? KNN !!!

You fucking lazy worthless baby fucktard! You fucking expect everyone fucking spoon feed you this fucking lazy baby fucktard?! Learn to be independent, if you want to fuck my whore mum and sisters and need an erection, stroke your own cock !! Dun always ask my whore mum and sisters to blow you !! take your fucking initiative to teach them how to foreplay and stop fucking complaining like a spoilt sissy!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN !! What kind of mutated offspring are you ?

You really should throw into the shit hole you fucking fucktard! Uou think these fuck shops have all the fucking shit stuffs you want to buy at one fucking single shop? You think what? The shop is BIG and have space to store so many junk shit stuffs but no space for CONDOMS?! For your fucking my parents sake, please use at least a branded condom like Durex and KY jelly as my whore mum in now having menopause, you fucking fucktard!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you fucking fucktard! You think every fucking shops in s'pore sells all the fucking shit you wanted? Who the fuck are you? If you want something, get your fucking lazy dirty bum up and go find it! Stop fucking complaining you fucking fucktard!

did i say every fucking shops in spore sells all the fucking shit i want? Did i? No! I said the goods and services in most of the heartland center is fucking limited!!!

Take for example. Tampines central. Pretty modernize right? Chee bye, u go to that times bookshop over there, u go fucking look at it, the collection over there is fucking limited u piece of pap shit! which means, i have to go downtown to borders bookstore.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking brainless fucktard! You should be feel fucking lucky living in S'pore. If you in places like Mat'sia and Matindo'sia, you need to fucking drive fucking long long distance to find the fucking shops selling your fucking stuffs! Can't you just fucking spend a few more minutes and get your fucking lazy big fat bum down and make a fucking effort to find your wanted shit? Everything people must cater swee swee for you?! You motherfucking fucktard!

ARE U A RETARD? Singapore is a developed city state, is mat'sia, is matindo'sia, developed country?? NO! So why compare Spore with them??

Need 2 fucking hours to and fro downtown to get some goods and get back to one's apartment, IN A FIRST WORLD CITY STATE, THATS FUCKING INEFFICIENCY U DUMB FUCK! SPORE IS ONE SCREW UP INEFFICIENT CITY!