• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KPE speed limit

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Anyone knows why speed limit in KPE is only 70kmh?

2) Why is the bloody road so bumpy even though its a new e'way?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Probably because the safe speed for the KPE is between 80-90 kph. Standard speed limiting guideines is to set the limit at about 10 kph lower.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably because the safe speed for the KPE is between 80-90 kph. Standard speed limiting guideines is to set the limit at about 10 kph lower.

Why did LTA design for a low speed limit when they know that Sporeans are always on the rush?

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
speed limit 70kmph only. its asia's longest underground tunnel, so they want the rd users to slowly appreciate the walls & signage.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can safely push 80km/h at the speed cams, they never flash. I do that everyday. Some Taxi Drivers even overtake me at stretches without cameras.

Its a very boring drive, I hate tunnels, but it cuts down my petrol usage because 80kmh is very fuel efficient and also my journey is 7km shorter than if I were to use ECP.

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's indeed bumpy...but for those staying in sengkang gg to town is such a breeze now....