• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopisai Finally Paid Subscription. Hooray!

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm fighting on 3 fronts here. Fight my shitty shitfu and also the rotten Mr Tomato and the munchlanchau character.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fucking kopisai buy infp status now go into hiding and use more new clones....bloody fucktard gong chee bye:oIo:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking kopisai buy infp status now go into hiding and use more new clones....bloody fucktard gong chee bye:oIo:

there is no need to use any clone lah unlike you
you already got special award , why are you still so combatant
your ass itchy izzit...go ask ihp and choncybeen to ease your pain...you will be gratefully gratified
choncbybin is always ready - got nothing better to do....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Heheheh. That chee bye kia who just ice cream my lan jiao lor. hahahaha. Song arh? never know pappies running doggies so good in blow job. so good until blow my mind. knn.

what cbykia , you mr choncbybin is worse....now my good friend would love to greet you and you can lick the perineum too...here is my friend's gift to your wonderful vulval big mouth....

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo::kma:

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what cbykia , you mr choncbybin is worse....now my good friend would love to greet you and you can lick the perineum too...here is my friend's gift to your wonderful vulval big mouth....

Shifty shitty shitfu did you like the Gong Perineum drink all of us contributed to you? I heard you are asking for more.