• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Koo Kee Yong Tau Foo Served Cockcroach & Worm!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 04 Sep, 2008 17:59
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Stall with 'A' rating serves noodles with cockroach and worm

A STOMPer's mother was disgusted when she found a cockroach in her noodles. However, she was even more taken aback when the bowl of noodles the stall compensated her with also had a worm in it.

The STOMPer also laments that the Koo Kee Yong Tou Foo Mee stall, located at the Singapore Expo food court, had an 'A' rating for cleanliness.
In an e-mail dated September 4, the STOMPer says:

" My mum patronised the Expo food court outlet.

"She spotted a baby cockroach in the noodles and informed an auntie staff.

"She was given a second bowl and never did she expect to find a worm this time round.

"She thought this was atrocious and thus confronted the staff again but all she got was this reply: 'It's supposed to be like this.'

"Finding the staff unreasonable and unrepentant, my mum found no point in arguing with her and left.

"What left her baffled was that the stall was actually graded 'A' by the NEA.

"I cannot imagine what we would get from the 'B' to 'D' graded stalls".

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
once again, I am amazed at the priorities of STOMPers. Instead of complaining to NEA, they choose to put it online at STOMP.