• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNNCCB! Which ch@@by@ kia zapped me 3 times and say I'm a Kiasu Sinkee!

jw5

Loyal
This is cyberland, nobody says it's reality.

Know where to draw the line betw reality and virtuality.

BTW, some che@by@ ki@ zapped me again and "warned" me wor...Go get a life lah! :rolleyes:

Who is the chiobu in your avatar?
It doesn't look like Kelly. :wink:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's Kelly lor. New avatar swee hor!

This forum really has nothing much to offer, besides fiddling with your own profiles and settings and occasionally ranting about rep. points! :biggrin:

Speaking about points, my power points of 5 means what? How is that derived? :cool:

Who is the chiobu in your avatar?
It doesn't look like Kelly. :wink:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum really has nothing much to offer, besides fiddling with your own profiles and settings and occasionally ranting about rep. points! :biggrin:

Speaking about points, my power points of 5 means what? How is that derived? :cool:

I think someone said these can be converted to NTUC LinkPoints for shopping. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow someone with 30 points zap me.
shit, now my points drop to 11 points, his timing is too good.
who has 30 points now 3 points. damn. who is this person.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think someone said these can be converted to NTUC LinkPoints for shopping. :biggrin:

Bro, there's a difference betw rep. points and rep. power! Leongsam instituted the rep. system for a reason. Some ppl here take the point system very seriously, but I chin chai one, I just only asking for the bros here! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
It's Kelly lor. New avatar swee hor!

She also quite swee with short hair. Pity about her lack of neh neh. :o

How your pts derived? Simple lah. :wink:
More than 900 days - 3 points
Reach 35 pts - 1 point
1000 posts - 1 point
Total 5 points. :p

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
She also quite swee with short hair. Pity about her lack of neh neh. :o

How your pts derived? Simple lah. :wink:
More than 900 days - 3 points
Reach 35 pts - 1 point
1000 posts - 1 point
Total 5 points. :p

3Q for the detailed explanation! :smile:

Avatar picture so small how to show both face and neh neh at the same time! :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some one zap me with 30, now 3 points, i look around and i found teekee
now person with many cross, a person who made endless threads about nothing.
Why you zap me teekee, you will pay for this attack.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
some one zap me with 30, now 3 points, i look around and i found teekee
now person with many cross, a person who made endless threads about nothing.
Why you zap me teekee, you will pay for this attack.

Points can use for what huh? Redeem for 1 night stay at NTUC chalet? :p

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Points can use for what huh? Redeem for 1 night stay at NTUC chalet? :p

i dun know, i see you on the other hand using your reputation to hammer a lot of people in infraction thread. while i never zap anyone before and infract anyone for long time(the last time, also someone else start the infraction war).

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun know, i see you on the other hand using your reputation to hammer a lot of people in infraction thread. while i never zap anyone before and infract anyone for long time(the last time, also someone else start the infraction war).

Infraction is designed for retards ma. No use is v wasted u know. :p

So, what u use the points for? Say leh. I very interested to know. Points must be v useful in reality. Do they work like NTUC link points?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, what u use the points for? Say leh. QUOTE]

i used to have 106 points, very useful, but now 11 points, it is useless.
only use to piss off people. like your infraction, the most you manage to ban him for short time, but he could make a new account and come back in the forum. The most powerful is money collector ability to ban people permanently and move their threads to thrash. money collector most powerful.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, what u use the points for? Say leh. QUOTE]

i used to have 106 points, very useful, but now 11 points, it is useless.
only use to piss off people. like your infraction, the most you manage to ban him for short time, but he could make a new account and come back in the forum. The most powerful is money collector ability to ban people permanently and move their threads to thrash. money collector most powerful.

Money collector aka SAM have less reputation and power then you. And he not complaining.
If you dont like the person you can also ZAP ZAP ...:biggrin: