• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNNBCCB, can anybody please stop my master, Ali, the Baba, from meeting Obama or not?

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My master, Ali, the Baba, only see money got up.

I'm scared Obama canch see through my master's fuck face. Obama, you know, also lawyer one leh.

You think he stupid ah?

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story

Oct 24, 2009
Obama's team impresses MM
By Chua Chin Hon, US Bureau Chief

WASHINGTON - MINISTER Mentor Lee Kuan Yew on Friday said he has been impressed by United States President Barack Obama's ability and eloquence, as well as the 'team of rivals' Mr Obama assembled for his administration.

'He is a very eloquent man who can be very persuasive,' Mr Lee told American television journalist Charlie Rose in an interview broadcast on Friday night.

'And what impressed me most was his ability to appoint people with opposing, different minds,' he said of the US President.

The Minister Mentor cited as an example the two veterans in Mr Obama's economic team, Mr Lawrence Summers and Mr Paul Volcker. While both are widely respected in economic and policy-making circles, they hold vastly different views on how some key problems should be tackled.

For instance, Mr Volcker - who heads the Economic Recovery Advisory Board - has been arguing that US banks should be restricted to commercial banking and banned from trading risky Wall Street securities.

Mr Summers, the chief of the National Economic Council, is reportedly more sympathetic to industry concerns that such a rollback would hurt their global competitiveness.

ejected.president

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: KNNBCCB, can anybody please stop my master, Ali, the Baba, from meeting Obama or

Omaba & Old Fart both can go fuck spider together.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: KNNBCCB, can anybody please stop my master, Ali, the Baba, from meeting Obama or

Stupid fellow! Even Obama, the world's most powerful man, can see the worth in LKY and would like to hear from him.

You useless guy. No point casting pearls among the swines! Oink! Oink! Oink??? Understand?

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal

Old man is brutally frank, he called a spade a spade. There are politicains out there who are worse than used car dealers.

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid fellow! Even Obama, the world's most powerful man, can see the worth in LKY and would like to hear from him.

You useless guy. No point casting pearls among the swines! Oink! Oink! Oink??? Understand?

The Chow Ah Kua LKY always bend over and spread for the White House but this is his 1st time to get a BLACK COCK in his ass. ::p:biggrin:

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal

Old man is brutally frank, he called a spade a spade. There are politicains out there who are worse than used car dealers.

Lee Kuan Yew is a cheap whore prostitute and liar. Obama should arrest LKY after fucking his ass. Remember president Noriega of Panama? Reagan arrested him! :biggrin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuel_Noriega

noriega-mugshot.jpg

34213e83-d71f-4a37-9048-12309d789487.widec.jpg

That is what Obama need to do about LKY the liar whore, arrest that bastard & slam in Gismo locked up together with Al Qaeda to have them rape him daily.
:biggrin:

Lee+Kuan+Yew+-+Suhjarto.jpg

Last edited: