• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

knn so many molest cases in mrt trains

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore should have women only carriages too
just too many teekos and cheekos here
just too many perverts around

jw5

Loyal
The "tekos" usually pretend they don't know there is a carriage for women. :biggrin:

This was a few years back I was in KL, I travel their LRT, Monorail & KTM Commuter Train when I am in the city & I am quite familiar with their train systems, but had not been up there during that period for a few months.

I boarded the KTM Commuter Train at rush hour & was so happy that, the carriage was quite empty & it didn't look odd to me that, most of the passengers in that carriage were women. Then came along the Train Personnel who shooed me to another carriage & pointed to the huge banner in red lettering..." Woman Only" in Malay...I didn't take note of the banner, even though I could read Malay...I saw empty..carriage I sat down. The point is...you see, Malaysia has a Woman Only Carriage on their train systems at rush hours, for they know they have plenty of 'tekos' over there.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "tekos" usually pretend they don't know there is a carriage for women. :biggrin:

There was a Fierce Machik, on that carriage, looking like, " you already know who" , who shoo you to the next carriage...it was a honest mistake for me...I saw empty carriage, like every "natural" Singaporean, I remarked " wah lau, eh!", "hor say"!... I sat down.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore girls are inviting teekos in many circumstances
you just cannot resist
you know what I mean
damned bloody shorts
damned bloody blouse
damned bloody buttocks
all inviting you...damned!!!
and you kana trapped,fined, exposed and even jailed
they should be hauled to cocks and fined for obscenity invite

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore girls are inviting teekos in many circumstances
you just cannot resist
you know what I mean
damned bloody shorts
damned bloody blouse
damned bloody buttocks
all inviting you...damned!!!
and you kana trapped,fined, exposed and even jailed
they should be hauled to cocks and fined for obscenity invite

T shirts & dresses, with bust lines so low & PUSHED so HIGH UP, shorts so micro, two "peaches" , sometime, giant " Pameloes" ( yew or lor yau) are seen, pants so translucent...one can see the "forest" & a glimpse of the 'slot'...you close your eyes & walk, you grope...yikes! you get hauled to court...you look & salivate & your senses gets haywire & you grope...you go to court. These exhibitionists must be flogged...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
T shirts & dresses, with bust lines so low & PUSHED so HIGH UP, shorts so micro, two "peaches" , sometime, giant " Pameloes" ( yew or lor yau) are seen, pants so translucent...one can see the "forest" & a glimpse of the 'slot'...you close your eyes & walk, you grope...yikes! you get hauled to court...you look & salivate & your senses gets haywire & you grope...you go to court. These exhibitionists must be flogged...

agree!!!
they are like magnets
those women things!!!!
and when you eat them
you kana flogged instead..
give them the khebah

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

You sound like the Taliban.

Any normal human being will control their urges when they see such things. Only animals can't control themselves.

jw5

Loyal
Yeah, that fierce look would be a turnoff for any potential "tekos". :biggrin:

There was a Fierce Machik, on that carriage, looking like, " you already know who" , who shoo you to the next carriage...it was a honest mistake for me...I saw empty carriage, like every "natural" Singaporean, I remarked " wah lau, eh!", "hor say"!... I sat down.