• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kiwi teenager forced to do Singaporean NS or risk jail time and fines

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought dual citizenship is NOT allowed and illegal in sinkieland. So how come this bastard asshole so special allowed to have kiwi and sinkieland citizenship and NOW fark up mother and son has gall to ask for NS exemption and even pressure their KIWI garmen to interfere in what is essentailly sinkieland affair. fark up family. I say make a full farce about this to newspapers and complain to MP etc about this double standard. either he gives up his citizenship or do NS or fark off to jail. who does this asshole who even have the shame to ask for exmeption and tell the whole world about his dual citizenship which is illegal. typical selfish sinkie mother and son. wants thier cake and eat it. fark off these people and an insult to those who did their NS

He was born here but got Kiwi citizenship from his dad. The question is whether he was given the sinkee citizenship or the mother signed him up for it? If the government forced the citizenship on him, then he has every right to give it up now since he is now considered legally an adult in NZ.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have the defence minister visit him when he has an armed weapon after training. Let's see if the defence minister will be shot cold-blooded.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: s'pore gahment intimidated Sam Leong's son to serve NS

Look at all the dumbfuck sinkies, how come not even one question the law and the minister who set up this inflexible law????

I will create another thread based on this.

These comments are all from kiwis you twit. :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought dual citizenship is NOT allowed and illegal in sinkieland. So how come this bastard asshole so special allowed to have kiwi and sinkieland citizenship and NOW fark up mother and son has gall to ask for NS exemption and even pressure their KIWI garmen to interfere in what is essentailly sinkieland affair. fark up family. I say make a full farce about this to newspapers and complain to MP etc about this double standard. either he gives up his citizenship or do NS or fark off to jail. who does this asshole who even have the shame to ask for exmeption and tell the whole world about his dual citizenship which is illegal. typical selfish sinkie mother and son. wants thier cake and eat it. fark off these people and an insult to those who did their NS

i think obviously the mother wanted son to be a singapore citizen and keep ties to his ancestral roots and his asian forefathers........but after they fucked off to new zealand for the past ten years,the mother has eventually come to the conclusion that singapore is just another shittyhole country in the world of shittyhole countries after all.aint nothing special about this place other than the fact u and the foreigners can make tons and tons of money.

the only positive thing about keeping the singapore citizenship i admit is the fact we have very low income taxes and zero capital gains.......having singapore citizenship might come in handy if u intent to pursue a lifetime of wealth or become a billionaire like eduardo saverin.if u own more than 3 million dollars in stocks and bonds and real estate it might be a good idea to hang on to ur sinkie citizenship.

Last edited:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
This guy must be damn stupid. Get into university can defer already. After uni = 21. Many of my ex-Singaporean friends in Perth deferred NS this way....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serve NS with a loser attitude and after 2 years, you will still be a loser. Serve NS like a winner and after 2 years, you will be a winner.

What you put into it is what you will get out of it.

to all my brothers who love sucking NS cock and winners in NS,i dedicate this song to you

[video=youtube;cmOtdQRqoBI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmOtdQRqoBI[/video]

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
whats so valuable about our passport?200 thousand trash received our passe porte last g.e.,it is worthless than toilet paper.

what is the big deal?
ignore sg govt......... dun come to sg.......... no reason to really
renounce shitizenship when 21 yrs....................fuck it

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Before you started hallucinating, go check the rank and file of pappies Ministers and MP in sinkie land first and take note on how many of them had done NS, and then, you could really see who is a traitor and who is not.

You forgot to add that they should look at their children too

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
the problem with sinkie gahment is that they always think that pple owe them a living.this mindset must change. this poor chap, only stayed in sinkieland till the tender age of 8. what incentive did the s'pore gahment gave to him till the age of 8? better fuckin wake up! sinkie gahment is not the world authority, the NZ chap can just denounce his sinkie citizenship and be a sole NZ citizen. no need for him to come back and serve. i see this move by the sinkie authority as a calculative move, just a typical elite sinkie thinking making this silly and unwise decision, forcing pple to do serve despite the heart is no longer in sinkieland. i am just learning to be as calculative as the sinkie gahment like how they engineered our minds to think like a willy. this make me further believe that sinkieland will not survive another 50 years.

i do agree that NS do instill good qualities like discipline in a person but sadly as usual SAF possess the mindset they are some big fuck orgy ruling over others head. SAF can go fly kite in my opinion.:oIo:

Key question is that why didnt the kid renounce his citizenship at 8 or 9? I think before 11, then there is no need to serve

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: s'pore gahment intimidated Sam Leong's son to serve NS

....You can be proud and hold your head high and be respected anywhere in the world simply because you are/were a Singaporean as Singapore is a brand name. That my friend, is the benefit of Singapore citizenship or having held Singapore citizenship even after you have renounced it. Don't slack off Singapore, the very country that allows you to hold up your head up high and be respected around the world even after you have renounced your Singapore citizenship.

There is a world of difference between a local born sinkie and a foreign imported shit. A local born sinkie is taught in primary school and in home environment to behave well and be a law abiding sinkie. A FIS came into sinkie land with the precast behaviour and attitude of having been raised and taught in a foreign land.

A Tiong after becoming a foreign imported shit will still spit in public, take off his shit when dining in kopi tiam or a eatery, cut queue and talk loudly as if he owns the whole damn place. A local born sinkie will never be caught in anti-social behaviour.

Ah neh is well known for groping women in crowded public transport. Even though after becoming a foreign imported shit, and if given a chance, he will commit gang rape. A local keliang will seldom engage in such groping, and never a gang rape either.

So, if a sinkie is abroad, don't take him for granted. He might be an imported shit and he is not what he seems to be. The story of that ah neh, a foreign imported shit, who went off to fight for ISIS, is one of the stories about taking sinkis for granted. Not all sinkies are the same, some are rotten apples imported by pappies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Key question is that why didnt the kid renounce his citizenship at 8 or 9? I think before 11, then there is no need to serve

The mother wanted her son to return to sinkie land if she ever got divorced from her husband. She needed a squatter hut for her son outside NZ. She thought she could keep dual citizenship for her son but smart pappies this time wanted a trade-off.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Serve NS with a loser attitude and after 2 years, you will still be a loser. Serve NS like a winner and after 2 years, you will be a winner.

What you put into it is what you will get out of it.

Totally agree. And beyond the attitude, there are a multitude of mommy's boy who has never had to cook anything nor do laundry. Well, army will teach him that, and of course free push ups

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... I give about 15 more years before singapore totally falls apart.

If pappies continue to place SPRs and imported foreigners above local sinkies, the island is habis. Pappies should implement policies to make local born sinkies feel wanted and needed in their own country, that they are the foundation to cement the citizenry together as one people of one country. Otherwise, the road to collapse is imminent.

SPRs are pure foreigners but they could squat for 10 to 20 years in the country without doing NS and could also buy and own HDB flats like local sinkies. This privilege for SPR is something unheard of in every country in the world. Seems it is better to be a SPR than be born a local sinkie.

The foreign imported shits are just squatters. Look at the pinoys. They even wanted to celebrate their pinoy slum land national day in Orchard Rd even though they had become imported shits.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There is a world of difference between a local born sinkie and a foreign imported shit. A local born sinkie is taught in primary school and in home environment to behave well and be a law abiding sinkie. A FIS came into sinkie land with the precast behaviour and attitude of having been raised and taught in a foreign land.

A Tiong after becoming a foreign imported shit will still spit in public, take off his shit when dining in kopi tiam or a eatery, cut queue and talk loudly as if he owns the whole damn place. A local born sinkie will never be caught in anti-social behaviour.

Ah neh is well known for groping women in crowded public transport. Even though after becoming a foreign imported shit, and if given a chance, he will commit gang rape. A local keliang will seldom engage in such groping, and never a gang rape either.

So, if a sinkie is abroad, don't take him for granted. He might be an imported shit and he is not what he seems to be. The story of that ah neh, a foreign imported shit, who went off to fight for ISIS, is one of the stories about taking sinkis for granted. Not all sinkies are the same, some are rotten apples imported by pappies.

And NS is the great equaliser where they are trained in Singapore culture

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If pappies continue to place SPRs and imported foreigners above local sinkies, the island is habis. Pappies should implement policies to make local born sinkies feel wanted and needed in their own country, that they are the foundation to cement the citizenry together as one people of one country. Otherwise, the road to collapse is imminent.

SPRs are pure foreigners but they could squat for 10 to 20 years in the country without doing NS and could also buy and own HDB flats like local sinkies. This privilege for SPR is something unheard of in every country in the world. Seems it is better to be a SPR than be born a local sinkie.

The foreign imported shits are just squatters. Look at the pinoys. They even wanted to celebrate their pinoy slum land national day in Orchard Rd even though they had become imported shits.

In order for PAP to set up policies to be in line with SInkies, Sinkies must show them who is the boss first..

You fucking ball-less only post in forum, how the fuck will the PAP scare of you and listen to you? Do you have any fucking brain..

You want this fucked up PAP govt to listen to you, then go out to the street in huge number and show them who is the boss, then they will listen.. you need to work and put in effort for your rights... Not hide in the forum ball-lessly... SInkie SInkie!!!!!!