• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KINANA needs your help!!!!!

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahahahaha......but wait...was he a he then become heshe?
or a she then become heshe?

dear brudders

lets not make a joke about the serious condition that brudder kinana is in...i feel sad that he is in this condition...whilst he be may a papibman, nonetheless he did it for money to pay for the drugs he need to keep his life going...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cucumber ah? Not so tong meh?
sotong%252Bwallpp.jpg

Kinana prefers the good old cucumber..

Although as an atheist, it might not mean much but Kinana, you have my blessings.

Earlier drove past the Communicable Disease Centre while on the way to Balestier.. Suddenly remembered about Kinana's sad plight.. I do feel sorry for him..

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its gay haven over there.. Old gay uncles, young gays all hang around there.. The place is well known among the gay community..

wow...i didnt know that....i thought PAP hq also in Bedok rite...gays right under their noses? strange..

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear brudders

lets not make a joke about the serious condition that brudder kinana is in...i feel sad that he is in this condition...whilst he be may a papibman, nonetheless he did it for money to pay for the drugs he need to keep his life going...

internet brigade no buy insurance for its soldiers ah?

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kinana is ALIVE AND KICKING...he is in the Political folder!
Cheebye Papibchief..u spin story ah???

yep...i just saw him too...i guess he must have found some money from the PAP IB UNIT again...what a wretched life!

Last edited: