• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kevin Spacey reveals the truth...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
b30ced9559f6bb58c0ee1f0fe2095ca8.png

Kevin Spacey Comes Out As Gay Amid Allegations Of Sexual Assault..

Kevin Spacey has come out as gay amid an allegation of sexual misconduct made against him by Anthony Rapp, dating from when the Star Trek: Discovery actor was just 14 years old.

"I honestly do not remember the encounter, it would have been over 30 years ago. But if I did behave as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology," he said.

With the story having already effectively outed Spacey to the general public, Spacey then used the opportunity to explain that he had been 'living as a gay man' for a number of years.

"This story has encouraged me to address other things about my life. I know that there are stories out there about me and that some have been fuelled by the fact that I have been so protective of my privacy. As those closest to me know, in my life I have had relationships with both men and women."
ee3d22b759f6bb58c0ee5ac4aa8cee57.jpg

Anthony Rapp was just 14 at the time of the incident. Credit: PA Images