• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kenny Rogers, country music legend, dies aged 81

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As a vegetarian I find your statement extremely offensive and hurtful and I'm sure there is some law in Singapore that criminalises the offending of large portions of Singapore society viz those that refrain from eating meat either for religious reasons or as a matter of principle.
OK boss, time for you to strip naked, smear fake blood on your body, and run around with picket signs. Ride PMDs to save the environment, reduce carbon emissions, and now a vegetarian. I have never figured you for a wuss, until now! Give me high octane petrol and more meat please! And fuck the environment.:biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes Kenny Rogers restaurant is still at Genting Highlands, not at the summit where the hotels are, but at mountain's midpoint, next to the golf course and cable car station.

The summit has lots of atas restaurants and bars after the renovation.
Yes it was located within the shopping mall and indoor theme park.

Mountain's midpoint, next to the golf course and cable car station? Means it's near Awana? I have not been there in a very long time.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
RIP
Loved his corn muffins. Comfort food

91029097b6b1998b9b56f472e448b6f9.jpg