• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kena Sued by Starsux

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 14 Feb, 2009 11:55
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>I terminated StarHub broadband but now I get lawyer's letter from company

A STOMPer said that he received a lawyer’s letter from StarHub on non-payment even though he had already terminated their broadband service.

In an email to STOMP today (Feb 14), the STOMPer wrote:

“I hate complaints, but I just can't tolerate what I've encountered.

“I've terminated my broadband service the first day of activation-July08 (due to the fact I was not satisfied and there were technical difficulties) and the case closed after StarHub agreed that there were no further penalties.

“Plus I've settled signed off and returned all of the equipment personally.
“I startsed receiving the first bill and after the second month of good will, I called each time to remind the company that I no longer subscribe to the service.

“More reminder letters were sent and thereafter till a ‘Final’ bill was sent.

“I called again and their Customer Service said that it was due to miscommunication and assured me that I will not receive any more from them.

“Now I got a lawyer’s letter and I called them this afternoon and they told me no record of the above mentioned actions are in their database.”

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WCkOmcIl79s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WCkOmcIl79s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now one realises that sometimes verbally is still not good enough and cannot be use as creditable evidence in the face of justice.:p