• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Justin Lee faces 30 years in prison

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20121108_145656_justinlee.jpg

Thursday, Nov 08, 2012
TAIPEI - Taipei District Prosecutors Office has indicted Justin Lee, who made headlines for allegedly drug-raping multiple women, on various charges of rape and invasion of privacy on 28 women.

In court on November 6, prosecutors recommended that Lee, 27, be given a combined jail sentence of 30 years.

He faces 12 charges of forcible rape, 10 charges of intercourse with an unconscious person and 17 charges of invasion of privacy.

If judged separately, the charges could carry a sentence of 201 years in prison.

The China Post reported that 17 of Lee's victims have agreed to testify against him.

In August, local media reported that Lee, the son of Taiwanese millionaire businessman Lee Yueh-chang, was being investigated for drugging and raping his female friends, many of whom were celebrities in Taiwan. He is also accused of recording these acts on video without their knowledge.

Of the video files recovered by the police, four women were found to have had consensual sex with him.

The identities of 14 others remain unknown, a local newspaper reported.

Police suspect that Lee had started drugging women he met in nightclubs as early as August 2009.

He would then take them home and offer them water, which was also spiked with drugs.

The media also reported that many of Lee's victims were unaware of what happened as he would put their clothes back on them after raping them.

Some only found out when the police contacted them during investigations.

pic7.jpg

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Didn't realize it's so easy to buy date-rape drugs online. LOL.

hi there

1. yo! just go out to any of those joints in the city!
2. plenty of such pills floating around.
3. of course, you must have the connectivity!
4. oops! beware! you may kena raped too :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think he will need to serve the full 30 years sentence. He will probably be out less than that. Money can buy freedom in Taiwan. Also, with money, he will most likely to be protected in jail.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. yo! just go out to any of those joints in the city!
2. plenty of such pills floating around.
3. of course, you must have the connectivity!
4. oops! beware! you may kena raped too :biggrin:

I don't have the connection. If I've, I'll buy it to sell to others.
I'll make a biz out of this.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
30 years! By the time he comes out, he will be 57. Will anyone remember him? His parents will probably die before he comes out. His siblings will definitely move on with their lives, trying hard to ignore such a shameful brother.

I wonder whether he is already regretting as he will spend his life wanking in jail. Might even get raped himself if any of the victims pay for retribution.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shit, if only he did not shoot himself on his foot by taking photo and video evidence. Stupid.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
30 years! By the time he comes out, he will be 57. Will anyone remember him? His parents will probably die before he comes out. His siblings will definitely move on with their lives, trying hard to ignore such a shameful brother.

I wonder whether he is already regretting as he will spend his life wanking in jail. Might even get raped himself if any of the victims pay for retribution.

He wont get jail. There will be appeal upon appeal. No one will be in Jail.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a serious case leh. There is serious mountain of evidence against him. SEVENTEEN women coming out to say that the sex was not consensus. He is in deep deep shit. Not sure about Taiwan justice system but if he dares to appeal, they might up his sentence to 40 years.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't realize it's so easy to buy date-rape drugs online. LOL.

Here you also can drug rape any Sinkie bitches at club or online!

All you have to do , when they open their CB golden mouth to talk money to you , is just pay them afterards for what they think they're worth! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Got 3 questions :-

1. Is it possible for a drugged woman who got rape and next day wake up never realized age was penetrated?

2. A drugged woman surely there dry and after penetrated next day cannot feel pain meh?

3. Man make love to drugged women song meh?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only losers need to drug women to have sex with them. Alpha male has constant request from female for sex.

Last edited: