• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just Sharing

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks great! I am just not sure that i will be ready to try Durian ever in my life because of that super nasty smell.
I am sitting in my office right now, checking these translation services online https://pickwriters.com/japаnese-translation-services and honestly have zero desire to be somewhere else. I traveled in Indonesia so many times and i love the places, i just got tired of all those airports, bags, loud places in one point.

Last edited:

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sexy SallyTan,
Are you with brother Horlee in Malacca enjoyed MSW durians.
I need Brother Horlee gaming expertise. Horlee has a secret weapon how to win Baccarat.
Please get Horlee call Uncle at my office.
Thank you sister.

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hor Lee at work ,

Screenshot_2023-06-19-13-32-56-456-edit_com.whatsapp.jpg