• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Just heard. Attempt to change name of Singapore Swimming Club by Nindians.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Fair and lovely caste mentality North Indians feel strong enough to push for change to Indian Swimming Club. Rejected by club committee for now.
Well I guess they will say you can have Chinese Swimming Club why not Indian Swimming Club?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I mentioned abt my experience with India Indians. If PAP continues with its reckless policy to import 3rd world trash and Singaporeans dont wake up, not only will SG Swimming Club and Chinese Swimming Club be taken over by indians, Singapore will be overrun by India them without firing a shot

I dont remember you sharing about your experience. Can share again?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the rate sinkees are overwhelmed by Ah Nehs, don't be surprised that one day u wake up to find the
Singapore name is changed to CECAPORE.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is also fact when enough India-Indian staying in those condo, bought or rent from local owners. They also wish to have something that is familiar to them, India Restaurant, India Supermarket, India School, India Yoga ... etc. So what is the problem here - they try to replace the name Singapore with India. Why dont they built another swimming pool & call it India Swim Pool, nobody stopping them.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is also fact when enough India-Indian staying in those condo, bought or rent from local owners. They also wish to have something that is familiar to them, India Restaurant, India Supermarket, India School, India Yoga ... etc. So what is the problem here - they try to replace the name Singapore with India. Why dont they built another swimming pool & call it India Swim Pool, nobody stopping them.
To show their presence and power, they prefer to take over and destroy SG's heritage

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ganges Swimming club?

PPHO.3191308.V800.jpg

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like a trend. in sg condos north south east west there are many more ceca families moving in. My agent friend says lots of complaints about ceca kids playing noisily. Maybe this is how to chase out the locals and get lower rent for more incoming ceca relatives.