• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Just curious, do you guys check your blood pressure reading regularly or once in 50yrs?

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
IMG-20230711-WA0009.jpg

I was shocked to receive this news that my Penang kaki was now in a coma and from what i heard from his daughter, looks bad. we just had teh tarik a few months ago while holidaying in Penang. He is in his late 60s and looks fit, used to play golf now and then.

As most of us here are aware of the many recent cases of people just dropping dead at an alarming rate and so I think for the safety of Samsters here, you should go for a blood pressure checkup at a clinic. I just had mine and was given the all clear.

IMG-20230711-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20230711-WA0003 ().jpg

IMG-20230711-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20230711-WA0002.jpg

So take good care of your health guys.

IMG-20230705-WA0001.jpg