• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Journalism SPH Style!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you write an article that covers one page (minus an ad) about Sri Temasek, the official PMs residence and despite all the words, fail to say where old man spends or sleeps most of his time. There are a number of residences in the Istana.

The power of omission is really astounding.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How do you write an article that covers one page (minus an ad) about Sri Temasek, the official PMs residence and despite all the words, fail to say where old man spends or sleeps most of his time. There are a number of residences in the Istana.

The power of omission is really astounding.

I doubt if that zombie needs sleep. His official status in now "undead".

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..despite all the words, fail to say where old man spends or sleeps most of his time. There are a number of residences in the Istana. The power of omission is really astounding.
Hmmm..rather sanguine about that selective amnesia bit. I'm no regime apologist, but couldn't we read it for what is? Even if it's only new backdrop for birthday song and dance act?:cool:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm..rather sanguine about that selective amnesia bit. I'm no regime apologist, but couldn't we read it for what is? Even if it's only new backdrop for birthday song and dance act?:cool:

There is actually more to it than meets the eye.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is actually more to it than meets the eye.

Make way! make way! I'm betting my entire miserable stash on the Whole Lee or the holy family moving into the premises. You know, military maxim, must have depth in defence. Security outlook, not too favourable. Too many people unhappy. See what gambling can do to your mind? I'm all screwed up!