• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Johor Flooded While Singapore Has Light Ponding! 1000 Jiuhukias Now Homeless! Compare PAP Vs Useless Bumi leadership!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Build a. Underground water storage for all these excess water. Store up the water and let it be used for dryer month.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Build a. Underground water storage for all these excess water. Store up the water and let it be used for dryer month.
No need. All they need to do is relocate the village to less flood prone area.or do like what Malays used to do in the old days. Build houses on stilts.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't blame me for having a bad impression of boomers here.

Since you know our Malaysian neighbours are having flooding problems, why not think of ways to help them out.

No.. boomers here instead compare how lousy they are and how good we are. This is why i can't see boomers here in good light, beside the point of being sexually deprived.

This is the type of Singaporean i stay away from personally. Why do you behave in such a low lousy manner? You have inferiority complex or being abused before or just because you are sexually deprived?

The behaviour of people from previous era sucks, totally do not deserve any respect at all.

Boomers, keep on behaving like that and you will be single out soon. Things are changing now and people are more loving and more in harmony, it will be tough for you as a human being if you keep on this mode of behaviour.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better not live in Mudland,,,its soo 3rd world
They actually don't. Nothing matters more than entering their moslem heaven. It's also a moslem belief that the more they persecute non-believers, the more their mahomet and allah smiles upon them from heaven.

So these 2 are here to brainwash or mind manipulate Singaporeans not to move to Malaysia?? WAHAHAHHAHAHAH. Are you that naive?

Malaysia has much to offer to anyone around the world, including Singaporeans. Nitpicking on a small natural pitfalls and bulldoze the whole country that they are shit. These small pitfalls happen in all countries.

Singapore is small and you do not need to be sore about it. every country has their own merits and dismerits. It is up to people to see which mertis that they are comfortable with.

If you think more Singaporeans are moving away from sg or the statistic is showing that, you should take a hard look at your own leadership in the social-econmic enviornment and deal with the source and solve real problems, such as changing leadership.

Telling people this and that country is not good and don't move there does not work and it will look bad on you.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb sinkies are essentiallypaying a mayor PM pay. Vert smart, running is prison is of course easier than running a country

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need. All they need to do is relocate the village to less flood prone area.or do like what Malays used to do in the old days. Build houses on stilts.
U have a good point...but for such relocation and building standards to be raised is hard for mudland to accomplish because of corruption...authorities will use it as an excuse to steal land.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since you know our Malaysian neighbours are having flooding problems, why not think of ways to help them out.

No.. boomers here instead compare how lousy they are and how good we are. This is why i can't see boomers here in good light, beside the point of being sexually deprived.

This is the type of Singaporean i stay away from personally. Why do you behave in such a low lousy manner? You have inferiority complex or being abused before or just because you are sexually deprived?

The behaviour of people from previous era sucks, totally do not deserve any respect at all.

Boomers, keep on behaving like that and you will be single out soon. Things are changing now and people are more loving and more in harmony, it will be tough for you as a human being if you keep on this mode of behaviour.
The rants of a left wing bleeding heart liberal clown. The world is not black n white n these mudlanders dont b give a shit about singkieland. So why should singkies care? They flood is our fault?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats good to hear. Its was flooding in china too, but not in beijing or shanghai. Besides singapore manages the water chatchment areas of sg johore which is the size of the republic itself.no Malaysians are allowed to enter the area.
Dont worry the johor water catchmen area will b returning to mudland when the water agreement expires. N mudland will benefit because singkieland efficiency will benefit them. After tat the m&ds will run it to the ground.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rants of a left wing bleeding heart liberal clown. The world is not black n white n these mudlanders dont b give a shit about singkieland. So why should singkies care? They flood is our fault?
I am not referring to Malaysia. Malaysia will remain the same however you want to react towards it. I am referring to the behaviour of the outdated boomer era. everything is conditional, no love, no trust, putting down and belittling others. Seems like a problem creator.

Current era is all about harmony, unconditional love, unconditional help, peace and joy towards the same Malaysia and between sg and malaysia.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not referring to Malaysia. Malaysia will remain the same however you want to react towards it. I am referring to the behaviour of the outdated boomer era. everything is conditional, no love, no trust, putting down and belittling others. Seems like a problem creator.

Current era is all about harmony, unconditional love, unconditional help, peace and joy towards the same Malaysia and between sg and malaysia.
U must be on drugs. ...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
U have a good point...but for such relocation and building standards to be raised is hard for mudland to accomplish because of corruption...authorities will use it as an excuse to steal land.
Kampung house you can build any way you want. No need fir permission from authorities. Otherwise there will be riots.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

The floor problem is not out of control.its only small sections that are flooded. So no need to worry about our neighbours.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor floods: More than 6,500 evacuated; man may have drowned after car swept away
Man feared drowned after car swept away in Kluang
The incident occured at Batu 18, Jalan Batu Pahat-Mersing. (Photo: Bernama)
03 Jan 2021 04:33PM
(Updated: 03 Jan 2021 07:37PM)
Bookmark
JOHOR BAHRU: Floods across the state of Johor have displaced more than 6,500 people as of Sunday (Jan 3) afternoon.

A total of 6,557 people from 1,694 families evacuated their homes, up from 1,780 victims from 500 families on Saturday night.

Mersing and Pontian were the latest flood-affected districts, apart from Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Johor Bahru, Kulai and Batu Pahat, said Johor State Health and Environment Committee chairman R Vidyananthan.

He said 28 more temporary relief centres are opened, bringing the total number of relief centres operating in the state to 56.

In the district of Kluang, authorities said a man is feared drowned after the car he was driving was swept away by floodwaters at Batu 18, Jalan Batu Pahat-Mersing on Saturday evening.

Kluang district police chief Low Hang Seng said the incident occurred when the Proton Waja car, driven by Rajihan Junaidi, was traversing the flooded road stretch.

The man’s wife, Khairunnisa Ibrahim, was also in the car during the incident.

“Based on the police report lodged by Khairunnisa at 10.35pm last night at the Kahang police station, the car was swept by strong currents to the right side of the of the road,” said Low.

Low added that 28-year-old Rajihan had managed to break the car window to save his wife before the 25-year-old woman was rescued by members of the public.

However, he said the victim who was in the car was swept away by the current.

A search and rescue operation was immediately launched but it has been futile due to darkness and the strong currents, Low added.

The operation, which involved personnel from the Royal Malaysian Police and the Fire and Rescue Department, resumed on Sunday.

Source: Bernama/zl(ta)

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my business associates in Johor, they told me that Johor's drinking water contains excessively high level of iron and manganese.
Unflitered tap water during this period will have smell and only recommended for bathing and washing.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the looks of it, despite the floods, they may get a new gomen soon. Nobody can tell which way and who may be PM.
Anwar?
Tengku Razaleigh?
Umno is leaving muhyiddin gomen. That is for sure.