• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jobless PMET dissatisfied with North West CDC’s job matching services

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.transitioning.org/2010/1...d-with-north-west-cdcs-job-matching-services/

Dear Ms Wong (not her real name) of NWCDC,

I write to you as I feel our phone conversation is insufficient to express how dissatisfied I am from the lack of assistance I have received from NWCDC so far.

I have been denied financial assistance, sent to the wrong type of ‘upgrading’ course (which is not an upgrade for me since I have already taken the course before), received damaged WSQ certs and received no word or feedback to my case for so long.

I had assumed the long face-to-face conversation we had several weeks ago, would be a turning point for me as I thought that you would understand my current needs better.

Your insistence to close my case even before I am able to secure a stable job has greatly saddened me to the point that I have lost all confidence in NWCDC.

I have failed to understand why my working as a part-time dishwasher for the past two weeks - earning $30 a day, would constitute as a stable job and justified the closure of my case file.

If you feel that is sufficient to close my case, I will not argue with you.

You have also mentioned that you have sent my resume to countless companies - all I ask now is an honest feedback on why I failed to secure even an interview with these companies?

This would allow me to learn from my mistakes and to adjust my resume and expectations while I continue to look for a job on my own. And I will not disturb you ever again.

Yours sincerely,

Shafie Bin Salleh

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haiz! Pls give Gan Kim Yong a break! Without good job unemployment numbers, he wont get his bonus and keep his millions.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.transitioning.org/2010/1...d-with-north-west-cdcs-job-matching-services/

Dear Ms Wong (not her real name) of NWCDC,

I write to you as I feel our phone conversation is insufficient to express how dissatisfied I am from the lack of assistance I have received from NWCDC so far.

I have been denied financial assistance, sent to the wrong type of ‘upgrading’ course (which is not an upgrade for me since I have already taken the course before), received damaged WSQ certs and received no word or feedback to my case for so long.

I had assumed the long face-to-face conversation we had several weeks ago, would be a turning point for me as I thought that you would understand my current needs better.

Your insistence to close my case even before I am able to secure a stable job has greatly saddened me to the point that I have lost all confidence in NWCDC.

I have failed to understand why my working as a part-time dishwasher for the past two weeks - earning $30 a day, would constitute as a stable job and justified the closure of my case file.

If you feel that is sufficient to close my case, I will not argue with you.

You have also mentioned that you have sent my resume to countless companies - all I ask now is an honest feedback on why I failed to secure even an interview with these companies?

This would allow me to learn from my mistakes and to adjust my resume and expectations while I continue to look for a job on my own. And I will not disturb you ever again.

Yours sincerely,

Shafie Bin Salleh

Dear Mr Shafie,

Thank you for your feedback.

The CDC is here to assist you, not to feed you, spoonfeed you or force feed you.

You failed to secure any interview is because you are not shortlisted. Just as you have every right to send your job applications, companies have every right not to consider you. No amount of adjustment to your resume will change anything.

Your inability to secure a high paying job is solely due to your own inability, not the fault of CDC. Did you ever ask yourself why didn't you study harder? Why didn't you spend time picking up new skills? CDC is not responsible for your present state, you are.

You should be thankful that with your lack of qualification, you have a job earning $30 a day. If you are not happy with this job, many are waiting to take over.

Finally, no one owes you a living!

Sincerely,
Ms Wong (not my real name) of NWCDC

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Mr Shafie,

Thank you for your feedback.

The CDC is here to assist you, not to feed you, spoonfeed you or force feed you.

You failed to secure any interview is because you are not shortlisted. Just as you have every right to send your job applications, companies have every right not to consider you. No amount of adjustment to your resume will change anything.

Your inability to secure a high paying job is solely due to your own inability, not the fault of CDC. Did you ever ask yourself why didn't you study harder? Why didn't you spend time picking up new skills? CDC is not responsible for your present state, you are.

You should be thankful that with your lack of qualification, you have a job earning $30 a day. If you are not happy with this job, many are waiting to take over.

Finally, no one owes you a living!

Sincerely,
Ms Wong (not my real name) of NWCDC

Dear Mr Sharkfin,
Did you fill up the forms to join the union, PA, sign up to volunteer yourself for activities in which we organnized ( aka sanctioned), pay the necesaary membership fees?

Don't you know that members are given pirority & all applications are based on meritocracy.

We enclosed with this letter, application form to join Ants till U C as a member, Please Act application form, in which you will be issued a cards that offers many services & discounts.

Please sign up now.

Yours faithfully,
Ms Wrong( not my real name) of NWCDC