• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jiuhu Ah Ma Michelle In Bed With Good White Frenchman! Samsters Old Farts Steam?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
acyeoh300723.jpg

PETALING JAYA – Malaysian actress Michelle Yeoh took to social media to share some photos from her wedding ceremony to long-time fiance, Jean Todt last Thursday.

She posted four photos on Saturday, including one from their first night as a married couple.

“19 years and yes, we are married. Thank you to our families who have loved us for all these years. We love you and here’s to many more (years) to come,” the Everything Everywhere All At Once (2022) star wrote.

Yeoh, 60, also shared a photo, a poster from her James Bond flick Tomorrow Never Dies (1997), with Todt’s face superimposed onto the face of Irish actor Pierce Brosnan, who played the fictional secret agent in the film.

The words on the poster were “Love Never Dies, A Jean Todt and Michelle Yeoh production, Thursday, July 27, 2023”.

Brazillian Formula 1 racer Felipe Massa broke the news of Todt and Yeoh’s union on Instagram last Friday. The ceremony, attended by close family and friends, was held in Geneva, Switzerland.

Yeoh’s mother, Datin Janet Yeoh, revealed in an interview with Malaysian newspaper China Press that she did not know about her daughter’s marriage.

“My daughter would always call me, but she didn’t inform me (about the marriage) when we were on the phone two weeks ago. Maybe she wants to surprise me,” the 84-year-old told the Chinese-language publication.

She added that she hopes her daughter will return to Malaysia and hold a wedding reception with family and friends in the country.

Todt, 77, first met Michelle Yeoh in Shanghai, China, on June 4, 2004. He proposed to the Ipoh-born actress on July 26, 2004, after they dated for 1½ months.

According to Los Angeles Times, Yeoh said she and Todt were supposed to be married in 2022, but procuring the paperwork had been time-consuming as the former motor racing executive is a Swiss resident and the country has exacting requirements.

“We’ve been threatening to get married for such a long time. Sometimes we say, ‘Wait, didn’t we already do it?’” she jokingly told The Guardian in September 2021.

For the Oscar-winning actress, tying the knot was not as important to her as it was to Todt.

“A piece of paper doesn’t change it for me. But it means a lot to Jean, so it means a lot to me,” she said in an interview with Los Angeles Times in November 2022. THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/e...-todt-including-first-night-as-married-couple

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Michelle Yeoh's mum says she didn't know about her daughter's marriage​

By ANNDREA A. WEBBER
2201090.png

Michelle Yeoh's mum, Janet, believes her daughter wants to surprise her with the marriage news. Photo: Michelle Yeoh/Instagram
Oscar-winning actress Tan Sri Michelle Yeoh and her long-time fiance Jean Todt have tied the knot in Geneva, Switzerland on Thursday (July 27) after 19 years together.
The good news was shared by Brazilian F1 racer Felipe Massa in an Instagram post on Friday (July 28).
While several friends and family members were present to witness the union, Yeoh's mother, Datin Janet Yeoh, revealed in an interview with China Press that she didn't know about her daughter's marriage.
Speaking with the publication, Janet, 84, said: "My daughter would always call me, but she didn't inform me (about the marriage) when we were on the phone two weeks ago. Maybe she wants to surprise me!"
Janet added that she was elated by the news as she would often urge Michelle, 60, to get married.
Janet also said that she hopes her daughter will return to Malaysia and hold a wedding reception with family and friends here.
"Jean proposed to (Michelle) many times, and she would laugh and say she enjoys being proposed to. Jean loves her very much," Janet said, adding that her daughter's happiness was top priority.
Todt, 77, proposed to Michelle Yeoh on July 26, 2004 after dating for a month and a half. The couple first met in Shanghai, China on June 4, 2004.
This year is turning out to be an eventful one for Yeoh.
In January, the actress made history after becoming Malaysia's first Golden Globe award winner.
She added another feather to her cap in March after becoming the first actress of Asian descent to clinch the Best Actress gong at the 95th Academy Awards for her role in Everything Everywhere All At Once.
Yeoh is set to appear alongside Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo in the upcoming musical adaptation of Wicked.
She will also be seen in the thriller, A Haunting In Venice, an adaptation of an Agatha Christie novel directed by Kenneth Branagh.
Related stories:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
acyeoh300723.jpg

PETALING JAYA – Malaysian actress Michelle Yeoh took to social media to share some photos from her wedding ceremony to long-time fiance, Jean Todt last Thursday.

She posted four photos on Saturday, including one from their first night as a married couple.

“19 years and yes, we are married. Thank you to our families who have loved us for all these years. We love you and here’s to many more (years) to come,” the Everything Everywhere All At Once (2022) star wrote.

Yeoh, 60, also shared a photo, a poster from her James Bond flick Tomorrow Never Dies (1997), with Todt’s face superimposed onto the face of Irish actor Pierce Brosnan, who played the fictional secret agent in the film.

The words on the poster were “Love Never Dies, A Jean Todt and Michelle Yeoh production, Thursday, July 27, 2023”.

Brazillian Formula 1 racer Felipe Massa broke the news of Todt and Yeoh’s union on Instagram last Friday. The ceremony, attended by close family and friends, was held in Geneva, Switzerland.

Yeoh’s mother, Datin Janet Yeoh, revealed in an interview with Malaysian newspaper China Press that she did not know about her daughter’s marriage.

“My daughter would always call me, but she didn’t inform me (about the marriage) when we were on the phone two weeks ago. Maybe she wants to surprise me,” the 84-year-old told the Chinese-language publication.

She added that she hopes her daughter will return to Malaysia and hold a wedding reception with family and friends in the country.

Todt, 77, first met Michelle Yeoh in Shanghai, China, on June 4, 2004. He proposed to the Ipoh-born actress on July 26, 2004, after they dated for 1½ months.

According to Los Angeles Times, Yeoh said she and Todt were supposed to be married in 2022, but procuring the paperwork had been time-consuming as the former motor racing executive is a Swiss resident and the country has exacting requirements.

“We’ve been threatening to get married for such a long time. Sometimes we say, ‘Wait, didn’t we already do it?’” she jokingly told The Guardian in September 2021.

For the Oscar-winning actress, tying the knot was not as important to her as it was to Todt.

“A piece of paper doesn’t change it for me. But it means a lot to Jean, so it means a lot to me,” she said in an interview with Los Angeles Times in November 2022. THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/e...-todt-including-first-night-as-married-couple
Gxgx... She has found her true love.. Jiuhu boleh.. Sinki please work harder