• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiuhookia Regrets Coming To S'pore For Work, Claims Local Environment Is Toxic

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ultimately, however, he would not have made the same decision if given the choice. He has resorted to continue working anyway, as he is currently under a contract.

When it ends in six months, the OP plans to quit and find a better job.

If all other options fail, he might eventually return to Malaysia, where the people are “simply more loveable.”
Totally agree 100% that Malaysians are lovable people. After u have encounter such positive experience with Malaysians, u will find Singaporeans very very toxic.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not all muttkand workers are bad. That time I go golden dragon at Marina south that time got mudland Chinese girl service me. Very good leh. GF material. Too bad that time I no money therefore no honey.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No such luck. I rather be born in Malaysia.
I rather be born in Malaysia and come to Singapore to work. Most suay to be born in spore in the 1970s and in time only for property crash in 1997. Born in spore is only good for those born in 1950s, 1960s, 1980s to enjoy before and after crash property prices.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather be born in Malaysia and come to Singapore to work. Most suay to be born in spore in the 1970s and in time only for property crash in 1997. Born in spore is only good for those born in 1950s, 1960s, 1980s to enjoy before and after crash property prices.
But of course i am talking about people who have no backers in life and got to stand on own two feet. If got backers, born anytime anywhere also very good.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I not stating fact? Many sinkies think too highly of themselves when they are just lucky to be born at the right time to ride the property boom or crash. Of course the other way is to be extra good with good foresight to time the market. Usually only rich people with spare resources can time the market.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am a Malaysian Chinese, I will be 0.01% Malaysian Chinese - the kind opposite of what they did to me from building illegal extension encroaching on neighbor space to keep barking dogs to let dogs poo at neighbors gate to whistle harassment to destroy neighbor houses to steal and rob buy cheap - certainly much better than be a 0.01% Singaporean anytime.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am a Malaysian Chinese, I will be 0.01% Malaysian Chinese - the kind opposite of what they did to me from building illegal extension to keep barking dogs to whistle harassment to destroy neighbor houses to steal and rob buy cheap - certainly much better than be a 0.01% Singaporean anytime.
0.01% Singaporean with no backers and yet whole life pay and pay and not even entitled to a resale hdb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am a Malaysian Chinese, I will be 0.01% Malaysian Chinese - the kind opposite of what they did to me from building illegal extension encroaching on neighbor space to keep barking dogs to let dogs poo at neighbors gate to whistle harassment to destroy neighbor houses to steal and rob buy cheap - certainly much better than be a 0.01% Singaporean anytime.
Basically not a single nice thing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a matter of fact, I am already that kind opposite of what they did to me, just that I am not Malaysian and so Malaysians gang up to attack me because I am too good for them and easy target as Singaporean to carry out Gestapo smearing campaign on me until today.