• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jialat! SPG Bride moans with pleasure when touched in dark by groomsman! Now Divorcee!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a old man slut, like to flirt with elderly.
I suspect she eyeing their inheritance, that fucking whore.
My uncle say absolutelee.
Gansiokbin said she would loved to live on inheritance and she travelled long distance with a Auz old man and treated him to a expensive dinner.

Alfrescian
Loyal

Groomsman found guilty of molesting, sexually assaulting bride in hotel suite on wedding night​

SINGAPORE — A 42-year-old man was found guilty on Monday (May 30) of molesting and sexually assaulting the wife of his newlywed friend on the couple’s wedding night in a hotel room suite.
The Singaporean, who was a groomsman during the wedding, claimed during the trial that he thought the victim was his own wife and that he was sleeping next to her at home.
Following several days of a trial that began in March 2020, he was convicted of one charge each of molestation and sexual assault.
None of the parties involved can be named due to a court order to protect the identity of the victim, who is now 39 years old. The media is not allowed to state the hotel’s name or the exact date the couple got married in 2016.
The couple, who dated for 11 years, got a divorce after the incident.

aiyoh, you guys guessing too much. The wedding was 2016, the trial started in 2020 and this man wan found guilty only in May (I'm assuming this is May 2022)

Why and When the couple divorced after 2016 could be due to many reasons. The reporters are very poor in writing and our court system is damn slow that's all