• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jialat! Marcus Chin pay $5000 every month for pumping SPG whore full tank! Really sexpensive!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Marcus Chin, 67, Has To Pay S$5K A Month In Alimony & Child Support, Says It's Why He Lives In A Rented Room​

[IMG alt="
It's also why the veteran star can't retire anytime soon.
"]https://www.todayonline.com/sites/d...ges/15454590-m-1-data.jpg?itok=ybNqzVOn[/IMG]
Marcus Chin, 67, has lived a very colourful life. Career ups and downs aside, the veteran star made headlines in 2009 when he was exposed for cheating on his wife Taiwanese singer Murong Ying, whom he had been married to for over two decades.

He had an affair with a then-24-year-old Eileen Cheah, who was his fan before becoming his personal assistant, and who eventually bore him his only child, daughter Elise, who is now 11.

At that time, the Chinese media likened his relationship with Eileen to an Old Cow Eating Tender Grass . Yes, very flattering, we know.

While Marcus and Murong Ying remain legally married, they have been separated since his affair. However, he and Eileen, who is now 36, broke up in 2011 a year after she gave birth to Elise.

Though many years have passed since, it still remains one of the most talked about scandals in local showbiz history.

Marcus himself has never shied away from talking about it (His reason? Once you lay it all out, there's nothing more anyone can ask. ) And talk about it he did on this week's episode of Quan Yifeng's talk show Hear U Out.

He revealed he was racked with guilt after his separation from Murong Ying.

“I wasn’t happy after leaving Murong,” Marcus said when Quan Yifeng brought up the topic. “I couldn’t sleep well and I wondered how she was doing… There was a period of time when she didn’t call because she was angry with me, so I didn’t hear for her for a month or two.”

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Marcus Chin, 67, Has To Pay S$5K A Month In Alimony & Child Support, Says It's Why He Lives In A Rented Room​

[IMG alt="
It's also why the veteran star can't retire anytime soon.
"]https://www.todayonline.com/sites/d...ges/15454590-m-1-data.jpg?itok=ybNqzVOn[/IMG]
Marcus Chin, 67, has lived a very colourful life. Career ups and downs aside, the veteran star made headlines in 2009 when he was exposed for cheating on his wife Taiwanese singer Murong Ying, whom he had been married to for over two decades.

He had an affair with a then-24-year-old Eileen Cheah, who was his fan before becoming his personal assistant, and who eventually bore him his only child, daughter Elise, who is now 11.

At that time, the Chinese media likened his relationship with Eileen to an Old Cow Eating Tender Grass . Yes, very flattering, we know.

While Marcus and Murong Ying remain legally married, they have been separated since his affair. However, he and Eileen, who is now 36, broke up in 2011 a year after she gave birth to Elise.

Though many years have passed since, it still remains one of the most talked about scandals in local showbiz history.

Marcus himself has never shied away from talking about it (His reason? Once you lay it all out, there's nothing more anyone can ask. ) And talk about it he did on this week's episode of Quan Yifeng's talk show Hear U Out.

He revealed he was racked with guilt after his separation from Murong Ying.

“I wasn’t happy after leaving Murong,” Marcus said when Quan Yifeng brought up the topic. “I couldn’t sleep well and I wondered how she was doing… There was a period of time when she didn’t call because she was angry with me, so I didn’t hear for her for a month or two.”

I thought he was a huge star raking in lots of money every month. If he can be so financially crippled by a $5000 a month expense, he can't be that rich even during his better days. No wonder he's now reduced to renting a room. He's not good enough to even be one of my tenants.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya...the 24 yo girl went for his good looks.

1637627139042.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
200426_rom_fb_43.jpg

Don't be fooled... love has nothing to do with it. You're signing up for a legal business contract. Wake up. :cool:

Many accomplished men have their bank accounts depleted and their spirit broken by having to pay vaginamony ordered by the Fem-ily Court. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You keep a dog also got monthly maintenance to pay, let alone one who can suck cock and let you fuck.
He should drug her and prostitute her out at night, let people fuck her and recoup some money.

HeMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You keep a dog also got monthly maintenance to pay, let alone one who can suck cock and let you fuck.
He should drug her and prostitute her out at night, let people fuck her and recoup some money.
He can just simply register her at Ah Leong's sista forum, cash inflow will come

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't read too much into it. That JB Slut is not even legally married to him, so what alimony to pay? I strongly suspect Marcus is bullshitting to gain sympathy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And sing a nice Hokkien song while he is thrusting her.
Don’t think I don’t know you Ccb Cantonese son of prostitute linking this shit to me by saying hokkien song. Pui! Marcus chin is hakka and that Malaysian mistress with surname Cheah is not confirmed a hokkien. Cheah can be hokkien, Teochew, Foo chow too. Pui!