• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jews spit on christians in israel. Dare not do the same on muslims.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thursday, October 5, 2023​

Jews Spit On Christians During Hag Sukkot (Feast of the Tabernacles).

Here is more solid evidence : Some of those who believe in religion will one day or another go cuckoo. "ISIS" always lurks just below the surface.
Here is a long news report (OCT 3, 2023) from the Jerusalem Post which I have snipped down considerably. If you are interested you can Google the headline and retrieve the Jerusalem Post story.
My comments follow.

group of Orthodox Jews filmed Monday
spat, shouted at Christian pilgrims
took place on Sukkot – harvest festival
Christian Feast of Tabernacles
ugly act of spitting on Christians
incident not the first of its kind

Elisha Yered far-right Jewish extremist defended attack on Christians
he wrote : spitting near churches, monasteries ancient Jewish tradition
such attacks result of Christianity’s long persecution of Jews
we have forgotten what Christianity did to Jews
millions of Jews experienced Crusades, Inquisition, blood libel, mass pogroms

series of anti-Christian attacks earlier this year
ultra-Orthodox Jews shouted, spat on Evangelical Christians
anti-Christian sentiment growing
impact on the Feast [of Tabernacles]
protestors chanting “Christians out"
right-wing leaders tried to get officials to denounce Christian feast

My Comments:
I have done some research on this Hag Sukkot before. The Jewish people celebrate three pilgrimages a year. In Hebrew the pilgrimage is called a hag (pronounced haj).
The three Jewish pilgrimage festivals include :
Pesach (Passover, or the Feast of Unleavened Bread)
Shavuot (the Feast of Weeks)
and Sukkot (the Feast of Booths).

The most important Jewish hag or pilgrimage is the Hag of Sukkot. Sukkot in Hebrew means a booth, a tent, a shelter or (in biblical parlance) a tabernacle.
'The English word tabernacle is derived from the Latin tabernāculum meaning "tent" or "hut", which in ancient Roman religion was a ritual structure'
In ancient times Jewish people came from all over for this Jewish hag or pilgrimage and a huge number of tents or sukkot were put up to accommodate the pilgrims. (I am absolutely certain some Jewish Rabbis made money from the sukkot or tents. Nothing is free.)
Now the Christian folks also celebrate the same festival which they call The Feast of the Tabernacles. Here is Leviticus.

The Feast of Tabernacles - Leviticus 23:33-44 NKJV

33 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 34 "Speak to the children of Israel, saying: 'The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the Feast of Tabernacles for seven days to the Lord. 35 On the first day there shall be a holy convocation. You shall do no customary work on it. 36 For seven days you shall offer an offering made by fire to the Lord. On the eighth day you shall have a holy convocation, and you shall offer an offering made by fire to the Lord. It is a sacred assembly, and you shall do no customary work on it

"Tabernacle" is also mentioned in Mathew 17:4 of the New TestamenTestamen

Matthew 17:1-4, King James Version

1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

In other English translations of the Bible (eg the International Standard Version) it refers a 'shelter'.

17:4 Then Peter told Jesus, “Lord, it’s good that we’re here! If you want, I’ll set up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah

The Jewish pilgrimage of hag Sukkot took place at the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.

In Hebrew the Jewish Temple was called Beit HaMiqdash (Arabic Bait ul Muqaddas). Here is a rendering of the Jewish Beit HaMiqdash (before it was destroyed by the Romans).

It was a huge structure and in the middle is that cubical structure ie the Holy of Holies (Kodesh HaKodashim) or the Inner Sanctum, also known as the heart of the Temple.

As part of their hag rituals the Jews circled SEVEN TIMES around the Holy of Holies. They circled SEVEN times in honour of the SEVEN Jewish prophets.

"As the Oral Torah says: "It was customary to make one procession around the altar on each day of Sukkot, and seven on the seventh day." (Mishnah Sukkah 4:5).

Each circle is done in honor of a Jewish prophet; Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Aaron and David".

I have some closing remarks. The hag Sukkot was actually a harvest festival. The Jewish people came to the hag Sukkot at the bidding of the Rabbis. They also "spent" their religious tithes during the hag.

'A portion of this reading (Deuteronomy 15:19 – 16:17) is also read on the holidays of Passover and Shavuot. The relationship to the pilgrimage festivals is evident in chapter 16. In making this the reading for Shemini Atzeret, a connection is drawn between Sukkot and this “eighth day of assembly.” For congregations that celebrate Shemini Atzeret and Simchat Torah on the same day, this reading is omitted.

14:22. You shall set aside every year a tenth part of all the yield of your sowing that is brought from the field.'

I got this from here.

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/deuteronomy-1422-1617-tithing-sabbaticals-and-pilgrimage/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not really.. A good 30% of Isrealis Defence Forces are good Muslim from it's northern region

Druzies? It's a weird mohammedan sect. Weird enough that most moslems don't see them as moslems i think.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't your arabic religion call Jews as the descendants of apes and pigs?
Show where in the Quran it's mentioned that.

However, Muslims know that christians believe their god shat. Please deny it if it isn't true.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as i know, there are no anti jewish verse in muslim holy book. There are only examples of jewish reluctance to believe in only God by creating religion.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Show where in the Quran it's mentioned that.

However, Muslims know that christians believe their god shat. Please deny it if it isn't true.

1696551477129.png

quran isn't the only scripture in your mohammedan religion. Most moslem scholars uphold the hadith and sunnah as equally scripture. Or you're too ashamed to admit it?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As far as i know, there are no anti jewish verse in muslim holy book. There are only examples of jewish reluctance to believe in only God by creating religion.
1696551529863.png

The haf 1924 cairo quran isn't the only holy book in the mohammedan religion.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 189630

quran isn't the only scripture in your mohammedan religion. Most moslem scholars uphold the hadith and sunnah as equally scripture. Or you're too ashamed to admit it?
Do you really comprehend what you're reading?
Now we know why you misunderstood when Jesus said in John 17:3
"This is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and the one you have sent —Jesus Christ."

From the mouth of Jesus, do you understand "you, the ONLY true God"?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you really comprehend what you're reading?
Now we know why you misunderstood when Jesus said in John 17:3
"This is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and the one you have sent —Jesus Christ."

From the mouth of Jesus, do you understand "you, the ONLY true God"?

No point pretending that the moslem quran is the moslem equivalent of the Bible when it's not, even amongst moslem scholars and preachers.
Your fake arabic religion has at least two different scripture books.

Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6)."

moslems want to come to the Father through the pedophile bandit 'prophet' muhammad. What a joke!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 189631

The haf 1924 cairo quran isn't the only holy book in the mohammedan religion.

The root of the evils when observed in the past 20 years is the koran+hadiths. And islamic defenders always cited those muslim wrongdoers have misinterpreted the holy books. if the holy books are perfect, how could they be misinterpreted? And they are read in Arabic.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point pretending that the moslem quran is the moslem equivalent of the Bible when it's not, even amongst moslem scholars and preachers.
Your fake arabic religion has at least two different scripture books.

Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6)."

moslems want to come to the Father through the pedophile bandit 'prophet' muhammad. What a joke!
Deceitful JT

The preceding verse 14:5 says
"Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”"

The Jesus answers:
"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”

So the destination is the father. Not Jesus!