• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jewel Changi airport is looking like a ghost town.....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My dinner this evening was bought from A&W Jewel by my 2nd wife. Of the entire meal, I enjoyed the curly fries most. I suspect she's trying to hasten my entrance to the next realm by feeding me fast food regularly.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dinner this evening was bought from A&W Jewel by my 2nd wife. Of the entire meal, I enjoyed the curly fries most. I suspect she's trying to hasten my entrance to the next realm by feeding me fast food regularly.
Great to know you 师傅 support 阿龙王 pet project

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The curly fries are cooked using 100% vegetable oil. They should be healthy and nutritious.

jw5

Loyal

The bestest fries are A & W curly fries. :thumbsup::biggrin:

1614949024898.png

jw5

Loyal
PUMA INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY PROMOTION

PROMOTION PERIOD
1 March to 8 March 2021

1615041404903.png

• 20% off on regular priced Women & Unisex products
• Additional 20% off on SALE Women & Unisex products

jw5

Loyal