• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jewel Changi airport is looking like a ghost town.....

jw5

Loyal
There are also plenty of photo spots:

photo_2020-11-19_20-56-11.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Enjoy free outdoor shower @ Jewel Changi Airport!

1.png

Vid at https://tinyurI.com/ycfb5lz6

Report from asiaone.com:

Jewel Changi Airport is known for its indoor waterfall Rain Vortex but has some of the 'rain' spilled over to other parts of the building?

A clip circulating on Facebook showed water gushing out from the ceiling outside eyewear shop Owndays located at Basement 1, forming a big puddle on the floor.

A female staff member from the store next door was also seen sweeping water away from its entrance.

A woman told 8World that she had to make a detour around the area when she and her family went for lunch at Jewel Changi Airport on Friday (Dec 18).

It wasn't crowded at the time, she said, but the 20 or so people there appeared unperturbed by the sight. In the photos she shared, a man climbed a tall metal ladder and appeared to be inspecting the ceiling.

A spokesperson from Jewel Changi Airport told AsiaOne that there was a water pipe leak at Basement 1 at about 11.15am, and the issue was attended to immediately.

"Affected tenants were inconvenienced for approximately 30 minutes before normal operations resumed. There was no other disruption to operations."

Shortly after Jewel Changi Airport's opening last April, faulty sprinklers also caused "water leakages" there on several occasions.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
from asiaone.com:

Pipe leak causes water to gush from ceiling at Jewel Changi Airport

View attachment 99162

Jewel Changi Airport is known for its indoor waterfall Rain Vortex but has some of the 'rain' spilled over to other parts of the building?

A clip circulating on Facebook showed water gushing out from the ceiling outside eyewear shop Owndays located at Basement 1, forming a big puddle on the floor.

A female staff member from the store next door was also seen sweeping water away from its entrance.

A woman told 8World that she had to make a detour around the area when she and her family went for lunch at Jewel Changi Airport on Friday (Dec 18).

It wasn't crowded at the time, she said, but the 20 or so people there appeared unperturbed by the sight. In the photos she shared, a man climbed a tall metal ladder and appeared to be inspecting the ceiling.

A spokesperson from Jewel Changi Airport told AsiaOne that there was a water pipe leak at Basement 1 at about 11.15am, and the issue was attended to immediately.

"Affected tenants were inconvenienced for approximately 30 minutes before normal operations resumed. There was no other disruption to operations."

Shortly after Jewel Changi Airport's opening last April, faulty sprinklers also caused "water leakages" there on several occasions.
Wait for a NEX incident.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL everytime the plane landed at changi airport i thought the plane landed in the wrong country!
and all my life living in sg never once people call me sir until i show them my Australian passport after i heard welcome to singapore sir i almost fainted!!!!
until i went out of the building and saw Comfort taxis then i realise i was in sg!!
honestly i never stop and and dont care how beautiful the changi airport everytime we will quickly go to the taxi stand lol

jw5

Loyal
LOL everytime the plane landed at changi airport i thought the plane landed in the wrong country!
and all my life living in sg never once people call me sir until i show them my Australian passport after i heard welcome to singapore sir i almost fainted!!!!
until i went out of the building and saw Comfort taxis then i realise i was in sg!!
honestly i never stop and and dont care how beautiful the changi airport everytime we will quickly go to the taxi stand lol

Airports only need to be efficient for passengers. :coffee:

jw5

Loyal
Like Shiseido Forest Valley, Canopy Park is also decked out with festive decorations.

photo_2020-11-19_21-07-59.jpg