• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jewel Changi airport is looking like a ghost town.....

jw5

Loyal
Open air car park food street can have satay stalls, bbq chicken wings, bbq seafood etc etc, stalls that you will not usually find in an aircon food court. :thumbsup:

This is actually a v good idea. Tourists prefer this vibe and attraction.At departure they already have aircon shopping ctr fatigue.

jw5

Loyal
Arrival is usually go money changer or to buy things which you forgot to bring from home. :cool:

Departure usually is things like electronics. Handphoen charger. Tablets. Maybe neck pillows and some chocolate or gifts.

Dining a bit also.

Many would go to airport last minute for flight.

Some go 2 hours and end up with maybe some time if no one to say goodbye to etc.

But departure not big lah.

Arrival lagi worse man!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Arrival is usually go money changer or to buy things which you forgot to bring from home. :cool:

I use a CPAP machine. I think arrival should sell distilled water for travelers with CPAP. We use the distilled water for humidification of the CPAP. Otherwise I have to find a pharmacy to stop by before heading to hotel.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The face of tourism, air travel etc will never ever be the same again.
For those with all those hundreds of thousands of PPS miles, good
luck. In future, only those who are very fit can fly. And boarding/deplaning
a plane will take even longer than the peak anti-terrorist days. Everyone
is a walking time-bomb with suicide vest candidate for spreading Covid-19
or Covid-20 by that time.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
the fate of T5 how ?

multi-bn Investment how ?

1589572559474.png

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The face of tourism, air travel etc will never ever be the same again.
For those with all those hundreds of thousands of PPS miles, good
luck. In future, only those who are very fit can fly. And boarding/deplaning
a plane will take even longer than the peak anti-terrorist days. Everyone
is a walking time-bomb with suicide vest candidate for spreading Covid-19
or Covid-20 by that time.

No more flying until 2022. Got to visit Eatshitndie.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The beautiful blueprints and will make good wallpaper in our museums
in twenty years time. All Capitaland shareholders will get smaller ones too.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can’t know about that future. But people I spoke with during the past several weeks—economists, engineers, aviation analysts, professional pilots—were more certain about what the next few years will bring: namely, sustained bad times for the world’s airlines. What I saw just two months ago in a bustling airport, no one will see, anywhere, for a very long time. That is because, as Jon Ostrower, the editor of The Air Current, put it to me, “there are only two things that airlines can do to make people come back.” He explained what they would be: “One is a vaccine, so people feel safe going to the airport or sitting with 150 strangers in a plane. The other is people having the wherewithal to travel. Do you have a job? Do you have enough money that you can think of taking your family on a vacation? These are things that control the airlines’ future, and that they cannot do anything about.”

(THE ATLANTIC)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should allow people to jog/walk/cycle into Changi Airport from East Coast Park, shower and shit at the Jewel before taking the MRT back home.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should allow people to jog/walk/cycle into Changi Airport from East Coast Park, shower and shit at the Jewel before taking the MRT back home.

Instead of keeping the FW in Northshore Primary School, they should host the FW in Jewel since it is vacant and welcomes foreigners.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terminal 4 and 2 is closed.
So i think that's the maximum they can go.
if jewel shuts, you know PAP is going down dragging Singapore down.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably both dep port and arr port both will have SHN. So 2 weeks holiday will take total of 1 month.