• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is criminal bully everyday smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek Cantonese dog son of prostitute up this thread everyday in peak hour to save me trouble. You Cantonese doggie called bullying me as entertainment and that’s exactly what this dog was up to too. You tell lies can win just like this old bastard indeed. Heaven knows the truth no one will be whistling EVERY SINGLE TIME I PASSED BY IF ITS NOT HARASSMENT.

B79E24F2-F1B6-40C5-BA43-7E6DD0311202.png

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slut is your Cantonese whore mother. You Cantonese dog son of prostitute are showing your Ccb Jeremy Quek tail doing the same pattern on photos. That explains why you have been persecuting me and also attacked @jw5 before. You are busted LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY. Pui!

main-qimg-45bf52a6b82fcfe67f18ee7c3e98a42a.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on doggie everyone with conscience can see Cantonese Hooligans from you to @iamnobody to @Cottonmouth to @musclepower persecuted me defaming Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as prostitute in many threads ganging up hooligan attacks of me with your Cantonese dogs sons of prostitute pride. All evidence everywhere and @iamnobody (and clones) has been starting and upping prostitute threads around me for years AND RIGHT NOW. WHO IS DELULU? YOU LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOG PUI!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on doggie everyone with conscience can see Cantonese Hooligans from you to @iamnobody to @Cottonmouth to @musclepower persecuted me defaming Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as prostitute in many threads ganging up hooligan attacks of me with your Cantonese dogs sons of prostitute pride. All evidence everywhere and @iamnobody (and clones) has been starting and upping prostitute threads around me for years AND RIGHT NOW. WHO IS DELULU? YOU LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOG PUI!!
I only got one pair of hands cannot reply to all Cantonese hooligans attacks @iamnobody @Balls2U @Cottonmouth @musclepower I will see how you die. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil Cantonese hooligans hiding in rat hole gang attack of Gansiokbin Knnbccb their Cantonese whore mother obviously open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard.
@iamnobody go look in the mirror with your own kind that sell nude get thrown eggs in Taiwan Cantonese woman and sell nude to buy Porsche Cantonese woman before you point dirty fingers at others. 真丢人恶霸!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb you shameless Cantonese hooligan hide in rat hole do crimes to me smearing hokkien virgin as slut as whore then act innocent called your victim of crimes delulu can win Liao so clever so despicable Cantonese dog son of prostitute Pui!
Fuck your cheebye, you dirty old slut with a big hole and smelly cunt. Dirty slut let Indians fuck, disgusting toilet bowl.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One just needs to have a cheebye to be a prostitute, some will die as a prostitute, sell cheebye till last breath.

If you urgent, you will even pee in the bushes.

@ginfreely's cb is in that bush. You fuck her and pay her RM2. I will take a stick and poke her cheebye since toilet paper all stuck there.

Gansiokbin the worthless slutwhore prostitute bitch.
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
View attachment 195879
Post in thread 'are there certain characteristics a woman must have to work successfully as a prostitute? must she be pretty, or what are the parameters?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ar...r-what-are-the-parameters.358453/post-3970358