• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is criminal bully everyday smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like my Nusa Duta Cantonese mistress woman and her daughter neighbours from hell who manipulated their gangster poor man gigolo Teochew son in law/husband to make knocks, throw litter to chase me out of my own home; and later damaged my house again and again whenever my house was vacant just after each tenant left, then asked the gigolo’s teochew brother/cousin to pose as innocent buyer to buy it cheap and steal and rob from me.
Up up up for all the evil coward criminal bully dogs that whistled at me everyday everywhere I go - or even at home like what just happened - dare not whistle at their own cheap slut mistress kind like the ones in Nusa Duta with Spore Mercedes car plate man visitor not staying there but sponsor and supervisor of the renovation of the house which is under the name of the pretty old Cantonese woman. That’s 100% mistress according to Malaysian criminal bullies own definition. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up for all the evil coward criminal bully dogs that whistled at me everyday everywhere I go - or even at home like what just happened - dare not whistle at their own cheap slut mistress kind like the ones in Nusa Duta with Spore Mercedes car plate man visitor not staying there but sponsor and supervisor of the renovation of the house which is under the name of the pretty old Cantonese woman. That’s 100% mistress according to Malaysian criminal bullies own definition. Pui!
Some more is extensive renovation with illegal extension that took months meaning expensive renovation expenditure hor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some more is extensive renovation with illegal extension that took months meaning expensive renovation expenditure hor.
The gigolo gangster Teochew husband of the mistress daughter never appeared once in the entire renovation process. No wonder so eager to please the cheap slut Cantonese mistress mother in law and daughter to harass and bully me starting from day one that he moved in. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gigolo gangster Teochew husband of the mistress daughter never appeared once in the entire renovation process. No wonder so eager to please the cheap slut Cantonese mistress mother in law and daughter to harass and bully me starting from day one that he moved in. Pui!
Highlight it is ANOTHER cheap big bully Malaysian Cantonese mistress okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
His new nick @k1976 proudly ganging up with Indian to insult me hokkien slut and hokkien women as slippery Knnbccb
And everyone can see @k1976 and @glockman aka Jeremy Quek is the one harassing me first and again and again and not these dogs claimed to be innocent. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
My old uncle Hakka neighbour has this to say to siao charbo Gin - oi teow giat giat teow, ng oi kong ang dor, oi tian gong liao.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up for Cantonese son of slut @Balls2U accusing me a virgin as telling lies because his own family cantonese women are sluts and kept women. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
every night up up up different person, u're really one cheap slut, how to believe u're a virgin !! ... fake virgin slut :roflmao:
You sia suay mark Andrew yeo son of hakka slut read up up up for as up up up to bully me a virgin as slut with your hakka pride. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png