• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is criminal bully everyday smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek cheap whores of Malaysian criminal syndicate sure like to suck Indian cock persecuting me a victim of Malaysian etc criminal whistle harassment as mad based on nothing but your stinky cb suck Malaysian cock mouth. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek have you ever thought what if you are wrong about me? No not at all because a murderer rapist thief robber like you and @rotiprata mark Andrew yeo are criminal bullies sons of cum slut that think that you can hide in rat hole to abuse Gansiokbin without any consequences and that’s why you never think what if you got it wrong. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek have you ever thought what if you are wrong about me? No not at all because a murderer rapist thief robber like you and @rotiprata mark Andrew yeo are criminal bullies sons of cum slut that think that you can hide in rat hole to abuse Gansiokbin without any consequences and that’s why you never think what if you got it wrong. Pui! View attachment 183834
You @Cottonmouth @rotiprata hide in rat hole don’t care the consequences that you are wrong about me a virgin and never cum slut whore mistress and persecuting me with your ccb entitlement deserved to have your Ccb criminal bully son of cum slut whore mistress face shown to prove that never judge a murderer or criminal bully or thief or robber by face. I already know by looking at my Nusa Duta Ccb Cantonese and other neighbors from hell faces to know act nice act subservient people are mean and nasty when got a little power hide in rat hole to abuse me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
but a fake virgin definitely can be one lah !!!... oar oar oar

View attachment 183846
Proven Fake is you mark Andrew yeo busted hypocrite criminal bully son of cum slut condemning LHY persecution while hiding in rat hole persecuting Gansiokbin a real virgin as fake virgin based on nothing but your fake criminal bully mouth because you think there are zero consequences for you hiding in rat hole. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @Cottonmouth @rotiprata hide in rat hole don’t care the consequences that you are wrong about me a virgin and never cum slut whore mistress and persecuting me with your ccb entitlement deserved to have your Ccb criminal bully son of cum slut whore mistress face shown to prove that never judge a murderer or criminal bully or thief or robber by face. I already know by looking at my Nusa Duta Ccb Cantonese and other neighbors from hell faces to know act nice act subservient people are mean and nasty when got a little power hide in rat hole to abuse me.
Up up up disgrace to humanity people that act nice act subservient outside but a bitch and dog with zero kindness when hiding in rat hole abusing, harassing and persecuting strangers are a disgrace to humanity. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up what a disgrace to humanity criminal bully dog son of prostitute @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek that think you can hide in rat hole without any consequences to abuse and harass Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up what a disgrace to humanity criminal bully dog son of prostitute @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek that think you can hide in rat hole without any consequences to abuse and harass Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!
jeremy quek txt me to pass on tis msg to u... "gansiokbin Ho Gau Gan"... :whistling::whistling:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up fake people abound hiding in rat hole abusing Gansiokbin a virgin as cum slut whore mistress and then act innocent ask why no call police? Yucks!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up fake people abound hiding in rat hole abusing Gansiokbin a virgin as cum slut whore mistress and then act innocent ask why no call police? Yucks!
Oar Oar Oar fake virgin hiding inside CB hole, 1 hand Oar n Oar... the other, point here n there... complain this.. complain that... then act innocent... start calling police....
even police told the cum slut to FO.. :whistling::whistling:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oar Oar Oar fake virgin hiding inside CB hole, 1 hand Oar n Oar... the other, point here n there... complain this.. complain that... then act innocent... start calling police....
even police told the cum slut to FO.. :whistling::whistling:
Fake is you mark Andrew yeo son of oar cb cum slut whore mistress that is busted on one hand condemn LHY persecution while on the other hand everyday hide in rat hole proud criminal bully dog doing persecution of Gansiokbin a virgin as oar cb cum slut whore mistress. Pui!