• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is criminal bully everyday smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why I have enough of all these shit complaints from Sinkies that love to join foreigners to abuse their so called country men. I help Sinkies and get betrayed again and again is a FACT.
One Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfunclejust proved it again repeating and spamming evil filthy lies to stab me again and again with his Cantonese dog pride. This evil ingrate Cantonese dog son of chicken was jailed for selling illegal goods and committed CBT and kneel down to suck his boss cock not to fire him or send him to jail

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why I have enough of all these shit complaints from Sinkies that love to join foreigners to abuse their so called country men. I help Sinkies and get betrayed again and again is a FACT.
One Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfunclejust proved it again repeating and spamming evil filthy lies to stab me again and again with his Cantonese dog pride. This evil ingrate Cantonese dog son of chicken was jailed for selling illegal goods and committed CBT and kneel down to suck his boss cock not to fire him or send him to jail

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle was jailed for selling illegal goods and committed CBT and kneel down to suck his boss cock to save his ass has been and now again hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many many spams of such evil filthy lies by this evil shameless Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle thief robber scammer rapist murderer Pui!

Hey Cantonese dog son ot chicken Jeremy Quek go to my Facebook to do defamation crimes to win. Repeat evil filthy lies in rat hole 真够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This evil ingrate Cantonese dog son of chicken was jailed for selling illegal goods and committed CBT and kneel down to suck his boss cock not to fire him or send him to jail
@sbfuncle Another act nice act subservient to boss Cantonese dog son of chicken that viciously bullied the weak and vulnerable people like me. 真够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle was jailed for selling illegal goods and committed CBT and kneel down to suck his boss cock to save his ass has been and now again hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin​

A criminal with no remorse just like his fellow Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed etc doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin with their Cantonese dog pride Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A criminal with no remorse just like his fellow Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed etc doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin with their Cantonese dog pride Knnbccb
You evil shameless Cantonese dog son of chicken hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as mistress prostitute and using another woman’s photo to pass off as Gansiokbin. You and your family women should be gangraped and that’s called justice Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many many spams of such evil filthy lies by this evil shameless Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle thief robber scammer rapist murderer Pui!

Hey Cantonese dog son ot chicken Jeremy Quek go to my Facebook to do defamation crimes to win. Repeat evil filthy lies in rat hole 真够贱!
More spams from this proud Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle

Gansiokbin was kpkbing about aircon problem and taking picture of the aircon to show the contractor.
I suspect gansiokbin wanted to suck the aircon man cock so she purposely find trouble.
I had tried to position myself in the same position taking picture of my aircon to gauge the height and to see my own head shadow and concluded that gansiokbin wore a lion hair wig.
You evil shameless Cantonese dog son of chicken hide in rat hole to tell lies 无中生有真够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a good contrast of me hokkien virgin stating facts vs these Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @sbfuncle @cat @NanoSpeed etc spamming evil toxic lies doing defamation crimes with zero remorse Knnbccb
Dogs like evil toxic lies and call facts biased. A virgin is a fact and nothing biased about it but dogs can find fault call it biased while their evil toxic lies are no fault to them. That’s how evil disgusting criminal dogs are.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking delulu slut. You better continue taking your delulu medication and stop accusing innocent old farts of whistling at you.

FB_IMG_1720383125258.jpg

FB_IMG_1720383128189.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking delulu slut. You better continue taking your delulu medication and stop accusing innocent old farts of whistling at you.

View attachment 202303

View attachment 202304
Unlike you serial liar Cantonese dog son of chicken hide in rat hole abusing hokkien virgin as slut, I dare to swear to die a violent death if I am telling lies on evil dogs and bitches making knocks and whistling at me. That’s the difference between good human and dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 202303

View attachment 202304
Unlike you serial liar Cantonese dog son of chicken hide in rat hole abusing hokkien virgin as slut, I dare to swear to die a violent death if I am telling lies on evil dogs and bitches making knocks and whistling at me. That’s the difference between good human and dogs. Pui