• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JEN Singapore Tanglin by Shangri-La promotes their hotel as the perfect place for Gay sex!

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2722.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: cat

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
gay want to gay just gay as no one cares.

but for commercial and business organisations to promote such gay lifestyle, me thinks it crosses the line

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stayed there last year. The twin room is very small. But furnishing is top class, especially the toilet. Got music inside the toilet. Everything is Grohe.

Someone gave me a voucher to stay there. Now I'm very used to living on free vouchers.

Super1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all don't Cheese Bye mouth again as it is important to recognize that everyone deserves respect and kindness, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity :biggrin::sneaky:

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also seletar mall ( allgreen properties)
Kuok lanjiao Chinese company used to work as one of their vendors, their people even more fucked up than Sheng Siong and GLCs combined really 3rd world shit, whole coy full of sinkie and JHK boomers+sinkie interns from NP

SG really fucked up, local coy like shit+ MNC stack full of AMDK Tagalog and CECA