• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB no white cards. Be careful.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are totally misinformed. They are trying to make everyone get the automated clearance, they even set up booths in shopping malls to make it simple for Sinkies. The jam during the finger-printing times in June is now history.

Pay RM30 a year => no need any stamping, white cards, etc... what's so bad about this?? A few thousands Sinkies are already crossing the border daily with MACs.. there is no ambiguity nor any ploy to get you into trouble here... all the bros in Living in JB can confirm that.

When they do badly screw them, when they do it right don't screw them.

Did you go cheap! cheap! cheap! Only RM30 a year! S$12.50 cents only cheap, cheap, cheap!

I no have MACs and sometimes fed up with usual traffic jam decide to take BMW (Bus, MRT and Walk) instead. At immigration I see notice overhead "MACs use this lane" - but I see many without MACs also use these "dedicated lanes". I also join Q. No difference.

Some people already complain having to buy "touch and go" card because they go JB once or twice a year only.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you go cheap! cheap! cheap! Only RM30 a year! S$12.50 cents only cheap, cheap, cheap!

I no have MACs and sometimes fed up with usual traffic jam decide to take BMW (Bus, MRT and Walk) instead. At immigration I see notice overhead "MACs use this lane" - but I see many without MACs also use these "dedicated lanes". I also join Q. No difference.

Some people already complain having to buy "touch and go" card because they go JB once or twice a year only.

Buy Touch N Go card is small matter. Just like if you go HK buy card for public transport. Or tourist come to Singapore buy EZlink card. Same as Malaysia car come in need to buy cash card.
If KPKB then stay in Singapore. No need go others country.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia siao siao. Some years ago said don't need white cards. Then some years later said need white cards again.