• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB gunmen kachow Malay Spore family...... for what?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JB crazy gunmen Kidnapped S'porean family

| Posted: 01 July 2012 1912 hrs

SINGAPORE: A Singaporean family is now safely back home after a harrowing experience early Sunday morning in Johor Bahru.

It was past midnight when 37-year-old Rita Zahara was driving back to Singapore from Johor Bahru.

She was accompanied by her sister, two children and her maid.

A few kilometres from the Immigration Checkpoint at Woodlands, she stopped at a petrol station to top up her tank.

She then decided to buy fruits, and left the four other passengers in her locked car.

That's when two men armed with guns and knives demanded they open the door.

Rita's sister, Ms Rita Zuhaida, said: "My first reaction was, 'Okay, I can drive off'. But then I saw the gun... I didn't think it was worth it. I followed whatever they wanted."

Once the kidnappers gained access to the car, they sped off.

Seeing her car missing, Rita called her sister but the phone call was answered by one of the kidnappers.

"He said, 'I've got your children, I've got your sister. I've got your maid. We want money. If you inform the police, we will kill all of them.'," said Rita.

The next four hours saw Rita in intense negotiations with the kidnappers to get her family back.

At the same time, she was also in contact with Malaysian and Singapore authorities.

During this time, the kidnappers had taken all the belongings of the hostages and were driving around.

But their nightmare came to an end when the kidnappers decided to release the family by the roadside.

They drove off with the car and all the valuables inside.

With help from villagers, they were brought back to the police station, where Rita was reunited with them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously i just have an issue with this thread title.

I mean what does one's race have to do with being robbed in malaysia? Aren't all sinkies at risk? Or rather aren't even malaysians of all races at risk?

This thread title is just like saying damn why disturb singaporean malay for what go and disturb chinese singaporean lah. That's how i inteprete it.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
They always have an eye for Singaporean in JB, thinking we are rich, but not always the case.

Malaysia is very safe. Singapore is very dangerous.
Malaysia boleh. Singapore tak boleh.
Those ladies and children will never dare to step on Malaysia soil ever again - because it's too safe for comfortable.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JB gang I think after asking few question know that Malay family no money. Just let them go. No point taking hostage.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to them they lost 200k including the price of the car.

The curious question i have is this.... since when do people travel in and around malaysia with so much money? everybody including the kids were wearing diamond studded rolexes is it?

i only wear a $30 casio watch and carry RM200. take what you want...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is very safe. Singapore is very dangerous.
Malaysia boleh. Singapore tak boleh.
Those ladies and children will never dare to step on Malaysia soil ever again - because it's too safe for comfortable.

Boss, Monaco is even safer than Singapore. Their homicide rate is 0. No other sovereign state in the world can claim to be devoid of homicides. Monaco also has the highest GDP per capita in the world. Surely this must be proof that the Monegasque government is more deserving of the highest ministerial salaries in the world than the PAP? :confused:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to them they lost 200k including the price of the car.

The curious question i have is this.... since when do people travel in and around malaysia with so much money? everybody including the kids were wearing diamond studded rolexes is it?

i only wear a $30 casio watch and carry RM200. take what you want...

This Mat Family talk big.
At most few thousand cash. Other like hp,computer another $3k.
Gold ring/necklace maybe $5k.

Rakyat

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB police form special team to investigate kidnapping case

display_image.php

SINGAPORE: Malaysian Mstar.com.my has reported that Johor Bahru (JB) police have formed a special team to look into the kidnapping of a Singaporean family on Sunday.

The head of Investigations of the Johor Police Department, Amer Awal, was quoted as saying that authorities are working on several leads.

An armed men kidnapped 37-year-old Singaporean Rita Zahara's younger sister, two children and maid, when they stopped at a petrol station in the early hours of the morning on Sunday.

They took off in her car and demanded ransom for the release of Ms Zahara's family.

The family was released unharmed, after several hours.

Ms Zahara's car, a white Nissan Sunny, is still missing.

Channel NewsAsia spoke to a regular traveller to Johor Bahru who said such crimes won't deter his travel plans but has this piece of advice.

Alan Tang, who travels to JB three to four times a week for work, said: "I think the key thing to note is to be vigilant. Avoid quiet and isolated areas. The thing that lots of people tend to overlook is the maintenance of your car. Make sure you have a car that is well serviced to avoid having unnecessary breakdowns when you are in a foreign country. Most people like to pump petrol when in Malaysia, so choose petrol stations which are fairly crowded."

- CNA/ck

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: JB police form special team to investigate kidnapping case

Just curious was it cos the victim is malay they formed this task force? If the victim was Chinese they wouldn't care.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Mat Family talk big.
At most few thousand cash. Other like hp,computer another $3k.
Gold ring/necklace maybe $5k.

Where did you hear about 200k loss?
The version i heard from CNA is S$2000 + car estimated total S$80000
Sinkies cannot read properly

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously i just have an issue with this thread title.

I mean what does one's race have to do with being robbed in malaysia? Aren't all sinkies at risk? Or rather aren't even malaysians of all races at risk?

This thread title is just like saying damn why disturb singaporean malay for what go and disturb chinese singaporean lah. That's how i inteprete it.

This i have to agree with resident rascist. Force 136 you Malayu is it?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JB police form special team to investigate kidnapping case

display_image.php

SINGAPORE: Malaysian Mstar.com.my has reported that Johor Bahru (JB) police have formed a special team to look into the kidnapping of a Singaporean family on Sunday. The head of Investigations of the Johor Police Department, Amer Awal, was quoted as saying that authorities are working on several leads. An armed men kidnapped 37-year-old Singaporean Rita Zahara's younger sister, two children and maid, when they stopped at a petrol station in the early hours of the morning on Sunday. They took off in her car and demanded ransom for the release of Ms Zahara's family.
The family was released unharmed, after several hours. Ms Zahara's car, a white Nissan Sunny, is still missing. Channel NewsAsia spoke to a regular traveller to Johor Bahru who said such crimes won't deter his travel plans but has this piece of advice. Alan Tang, who travels to JB three to four times a week for work, said: "I think the key thing to note is to be vigilant. Avoid quiet and isolated areas. The thing that lots of people tend to overlook is the maintenance of your car. Make sure you have a car that is well serviced to avoid having unnecessary breakdowns when you are in a foreign country. Most people like to pump petrol when in Malaysia, so choose petrol stations which are fairly crowded."
- CNA/ck

Hahahaha wanna form "special team" to look into kidnap case ah? Cannot be lah now they sibuk sangat trying to locate their 4 stolen ATM machines

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor Rita Zahara. I kesian this beautiful Suriachannel star. So smart, so clever, so beautiful but kena robbed. kesian eh.

rita-zaharas-book-launch-2012-01-04-019_2.jpg

malays babes are hot and beautiful. check out more hot babes from the blog. drools.