• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jaslyn Biang, 20, eat soupy food like yong tau foo

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=330 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>
ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_SP17-RH5.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="26%">
« Prev

</TD><TD class=georgia12 width="40%" align=middle>Photo 2 of 2
</TD><TD width="34%" align=right>
Next»​

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD class=georgia12 align=middle>View all thumbnails
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Jaslyn Bang, 20
NUS student

Height: 1.66m Weight: 53kg
Exercise regimen: I arrange my school timetable so that I can hit the gym at least twice a week. I jog on the treadmill and tone my arms and abs. I also do 50 crunches or sit-ups a day.
Diet: I stick to a low-carbohydrate diet. In school, I eat soupy food like yong tau foo, but without the noodles. I always ask for more vegetables. I eat lots of fruits and stay off gassy or sugary drinks. I love chocolate but opt for the bitter version, which has less sugar. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
she stress that she eats vege, protein but no carbon hydrates. is this correct? shall we avoid the rice, flour, noddles, breads as these are sugar and very harmful to health? one should eat only proteins like meat, mutton, fish with some fruits/vege, avoid the sugar starch.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8wb9c9.jpg

"If anyone here can blanjah me eat yong tau foo i will let u bang me like tou fu too"

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah AngieII how come it's the craze now ! Everyone got blacken teeth from chewing betel nuts !

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's Taiwan, it'll be filled with ultra chio girls. Just lost my appetite for a light snack.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah BIANG, how like that also can ah?

The 'kong lung' ( DINOSAUR), take one look, will hide in the cave...and might need 1,000 snake charmers flutes to get it out...yikes!, no wonder, SINgapore men, young & old, heading for PRC, Vietnamnese etc...girls!!:eek: