• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo's Angmo Ex Kenna Drug Arrest with SPG DJ

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thai playboy is not a big deal.
Machiam like hk 龙虎豹.....entry level is quite low.
Many ex thai playboy model plying trade in ap nam joints in bkk.
Froggy should be familar.

Nahbeh get me involve again . . . . . yeh can find a few of them in Utopia for example

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie girls adore foreign dicks. They just can't get enough of it. If can, they want their babies also.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bonked an ordinary girl in Los once....its was ONS....
After that she showed me snapshot of her penthouse cover on her phone.....abeit a 5 years ago one

I found my Penthouse girl in Hatyai & she gave me a photo to remind me of her but I forgot her name:o

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is another white girl wannabe, like xiaxue. But at least she is prettier and not as foul mouthed as her.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her fucking botox is fading. :eek:
She need few jabs.
If not she will look older than her actual age.

As usual, we heard asian girls craving angmo dick.
Maybe i shd dye my lanjiao mo gold. Hahahah

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have pics of her before the implants?

Brody hell always the pilots have view of run way only. Sitting in plane, even in first class cannot get to see and appreciate run way view!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie girls adore foreign dicks. They just can't get enough of it. If can, they want their babies also.

These foreign dicks floating in sinkie land are the rubbish in their own home land. You can see how chao ang mohs
really live in their own homeland, sleeping on the sidewalks, in the parks and any where else. Jobs? They hold any jobs available, like garbage collectors riding on garbage trucks or simply being jobless.

Sinkie girls who latched on to chao ang mohs are just like the frogs in the well, have not seen the real world yet.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly high calliber AMDK will come here?

Garage collector types.Sinkie girls like to say they know how to treat women,buy flowers,hold hands..

Ha ha ha