• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo News !!!

Lion_Barbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard from my uk buddies the west ham training centre is cctv monitored.
anybody here know how to search for any online posting of the "gangbang" ?

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard from my uk buddies the west ham training centre is cctv monitored.
anybody here know how to search for any online posting of the "gangbang" ?

Dun tink anyone will be able to find it coz I understand from my barbeque sauce that the tapes are being used as evidence in the discliplinary proceedings against certain staff of the training facility......... I oso understand that almost the entire reserve team which was training that day had a go at JY.......... and with the grounds staff and stewards joining in the orgy she must have been aiming for Annabel Chong's world record :biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun tink anyone will be able to find it coz I understand from my barbeque sauce that the tapes are being used as evidence in the discliplinary proceedings against certain staff of the training facility......... I oso understand that almost the entire reserve team which was training that day had a go at JY.......... and with the grounds staff and stewards joining in the orgy she must have been aiming for Annabel Chong's world record :biggrin:

Is this all true? Where did this news leaked out about an orgy with West Ham players?

glock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this all true? Where did this news leaked out about an orgy with West Ham players?

england got so many tabloids , if true got so many people involved , some more is about footballers , if really happen how come no news yet???

wld be all over the world news by now

i dont believe

if no news from UK papers very soon , then i think not true